Husk...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by justMe7, Nov 22, 2013.

1. justMe7

justMe7 Well-Known Member

Sigh I can't even write how I feel without insulting someone. So I guess Ill just write about how to Stay silent and watch time trickle on, and abilty be wasted on circular issues that are so dumb they belong to those who are ......

just imagine losing the ability to tie your shoe laces, judge depth, timing in motion, ... im stuck in dumb world. Maybe this is what I always am, just been trying to fool myself.

Even if I escaped.. i fear I no longer desire much more in this world. It's inappriopriate to subject to something you cant maintain.. and I can hardly handle 2-3 things anymore.. i just dont care.. creating that elevated desire just seems to deceptive. I wish I could sleep on deaths door sometimes...
    Maybe I cheated life somehow and it's repaying me in kind over time.. Feels like I'm bound to the limitations of a failure scrounging for bread crumbs making laughter from the most simple of things... It makes me so sick ...

Fuck I have to snap out of this... I dont know why .. and I dread gaining energy by dipping negatively for a moment

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013