Hyper sensitive to negativity and constantly suicidal as a result

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by JGF, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JGF

JGF Well-Known Member

NOTE: Please do not post in this thread if all you're going to say is that you're suffering from similar problems and other depressive topics, because those are serious triggers for me. Advice only!

I have a long thread several years old going at this point and have been told to start a new thread, so here we go.

Over the last 2-3 years, I've noticed something that is destroying me. I get brought down by the slightest negative things. It can be something bad in the news (Which I try to avoid, but that's impossible in this day and age), or even just a negative opinion that isn't a hard fact. All it takes is one of these to leave me depressed for hours and planning to carry out one of my numerous suicide plans. I've been telling my parents that I don't think I can survive reality because I'm so fragile, and plan on taking my own life <mod edit: timeline>. Does anyone know how to cope with negativity and stop being so hyper sensitive?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.