Hypo...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Total, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Total

Total Member

Last night i attempted to commit suicide through Hypothermia... I whent for a swim in the lake, And immediatly tried to sleep by the side of the lake... My Body Tempreture reached 31°C (88°F) and i was found by an offduty Police Officer that wanted to take a piss...

2. ithuriel

ithuriel Well-Known Member

awwww i'm glad he found you:smile:
    :hug:

3. Labrynth

Labrynth Active Member

I'm glad he found you too. Sorry you feel bad enough to want to do this :hug: How are you feeling now?

4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Glad you are OK now. Gosh, bet that was cold!! I couldn't even face the skinny dipping on a trip to Scotland some years back. :blink:

5. Madeleine

Madeleine Member

Total, one thing is for sure: if you survived such a damn coldness you would survive in spite of everything. You have the potential of a hero. Use the same energy that made you resist by the side of the lake to live.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2007
  6. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

the police was sent as an angel as i see it..someone was looking out 4 you...not your time hun..your needed here.

7. Total

Total Member

Bad News...
    Since September 2007 I have been addicted to use of Morphine and because of which my immune system has become more vulnerable to Infection. And i found this out after my recent Suicide Attempt through cold, I cought Pneumonia after nearly Drowning in my own Mucus during the night... =(

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Sorry to hear about the pneumonia Total, but at least you're alive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.