Hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Lost and tired, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Lost and tired

Lost and tired Well-Known Member

I am well and truely fucked at the moment. Reading this forum is probably the best thing i have done recently and its very possible that it has kept me alive. My problem is this: I read the post of some people and they are heartbreaking and i see myself in what they descibe. I want to give advice and reasurance that everything will one day be ok, dont harm yourself or kill youself . The sun will come out again for you. But I know that I am giving advice i am unable to follow myself, and that for me things will never get better unless i die. I feel like a liar and a hypocrite.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

We all get times like that.
    Trying to be positive when you are in a completely negative frame of mind is really hard, so don't beat yourself up or feel hypocritical; we do what we can when we can and no one can ask more.

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

That's nice that you take the time to think of others, even when you're down, but be sure to care about yourself too.

4. Aegis

Aegis New Member

Words of wisdom.

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sometimes it's easier to try and help others than to take that same advice and apply it to your own life. Just know we're here to support you too... there are people who care about you, and it's okay to lean on us when you need to.