Hypomamamanic !

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by MissKerouac, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

Maybe? I fucking hope I am because I've been slipping in and out of depressive episodes for about 2 months now. I stopped taking my meds- as usual. And heres the best part!! My next psyc appointment just happens to be when I'm going on a trip to Amsterdam with my boyfriend and 2 friends!

Anyway, I hope it lasts!!! Not enough to go out of control, but if it stays as is- or maybe a *little* more up then I'll be laughing. Literaly probably! I was awake all night the night before last. Then yesterday I slept 6pm-9pm and I've been up since then. Am absolutely wide a-fucking-wake! Its come on so fast as well. Just yesterday I was almost having a panic attack because I couldn't find a knife to cut myself with.

Now I don't give a damn!

Its funny, before mania kicks in I always feel a detatched sort of urge to kill myself. Maybe thats all it is really. Just a complete detatchment of caring of what happens to you.

I'm not sure what to do with myself. I always get hypergraphia when I'm like this. I might go for a walk though, with my ipod blearing. I might just stay and type and drink dr pepper. I don't know at all.

...Anyone else feeling a bit fastish and want a chitchat..?

Yeesh maybe I should go to bed. Boyfriend is coming round in the evening.
  2. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

to sleep or not to sleep. This descision could change everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.