hypothetically.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Elle., May 26, 2009.

1. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

hi everyone.

hypothetically..say you were an attractive straight girl - wanted by many guys - and you sort of totally scared an disgusted yourself when you once again caught yourself in looking at girls in a way straight girls don't do, wondering how to find out whether or not they are straight.

what would you do.......hypothetically :)

xoxo
    LC.

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Watch some lesbo stuff on the Internet. If you get anything out of it, well there's your answer.

3. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

They say that deep down, every girl has some kind of lesbian tendancy...

4. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'd say the same thing for guys.
    My high school english teacher put it well. He drew a line with one end being straight the other gay. He said he thought that no one was at either extreme but somewhere on the line.

I'm a guy, I find other guys attractive, but I don't think I would ever have a relationship with one. That's something to think about too. If it's just attraction or if you (hypothetically) are actually interested in girls.

5. Maaso

Maaso Well-Known Member

I would agree, I'm attracted to Gereard Butler.

I look at guys too, just looking at their physique and what not....for comparisson though. It dont ever see myself in a relationship with another dude.

6. Elle.

Elle. Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying, everyone :)

I heard no one is 100% straight, convinced that is true.

I've never really given such an actual relationship any thought.. I guess it's mostly curiosity at this point. dnno just cnt help but catch myself doin it aand never hear any of my girl friends talk about other girls at all except judging their outfit ^^ it started to feel sort of awkward

7. Random

Random Well-Known Member

If it's even in your mind, you're probably at least bi.

8. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I disagree with this... as ive met some people who where very much at the "gay" end of the line as far as it could possibly go hahaha