i´m screwed like anyone cares

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Insignificant, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

tonite when i went home i was going to call the crisis line and try to vent some and see if that would help with the brutal feelings i am having. when i picked up my phone it said out of range and wouldn´t work. my son did something to fuck our phones up now they won´t work and i can´t call crisis. how am i suppose to get through this? oh well whatever like it really matters
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Liz hun, I am sorry to hear tonight is so rough for you. It does matter and so do you. You can make it through the night just like you have those many others.
  3. cayzira

cayzira Well-Known Member

People do care. I don't even know you, but I care. I know that might not count for a lot... but it means something.

I hope you are ok tonight. It sucks that you can't call the crisis line, but at least you can still get online.

Take care : )
  4. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. If you can't call the crisis line but can stay on line then just keep talking on here.

It'll keep you safe until you feel a bit better.

5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

well, i figured out what was up with my phone and got it workin' again the trouble is now my son is on it as much as possible. i went and spoke to my therapist and my doc today. i refused to tell them how bad things have been getting, but i talked about everything else that is going on so now they understand just how rough things are right now. they're the only ones who know how rough things are right now, but my therapist told me today it appears as though i'm doing pretty well considering. little does she know eh? oh well, i can only be online for a little while yet, but it would be good to talk to someone if that's ok. you all take care
  6. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I'm glad you managed to talk to someone hun.

It's catch 22 with how much you tell them though. It can be quite frustrating when they think you are doing well, I know that I have poured my heart out many a time to my cpn just to be told 'oh well you seem to coping fine' when really you feel like a complete wreck.Do your family know that you are feeling low just now?

I will be on & off here throughout the nite so if you want to pm me or that feel free.

Take care & stay safe.

7. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i care hun hug
  8. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

I'm sure you can make it through the night and in the next day try to sort out that phone so you can have access to the crisis line.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.