I´m so sick

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Buttershy, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buttershy

Buttershy New Member

Hi forum , this is the first time i write here. My english really suck but i hope you can understand

My mom is the kind of women whose really really religious. So , the first rule in my house it´s never question her authority , cause the bible says something about never ever being mean with your father and mother cause you´re going to burn in hell or something like that .

So, the other day we had a fight and she told me ¨ No one´s gonna love you, and you´ll never get married , with someone like you? never do you hear me ¨ I was so mad that i answer ¨ and how did you find someone¨

So now she´s really really mad at me , so i can´t leave my room , i can´t eat or drink , i can only go to the bathroom twice a day. It´s been 3 days since my last meal.

the worst part , it´s that i´m sick, with fever and my throat really hurts , i can´t sleep at night cause my head hurts too , i´m so damn hungry and theres nothing i can do. No ones gonna help me, cause they´re so afraid of her.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Someone can help you you call the police and let them know ok that youare being abused by your mother you get to school and you tell a teacher a councilor and let them know how she is You call a kids hot line or contact a kids line on computer and let them know you need help i do not know what country you live in but you can call a crisis line and they will get you help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.