I’m feeling suicidal

I wish I could just commit suicide. The one thing I always worry about is that if I tried to do it that I would wake up in a hospital and when I do it I want it done. I don’t want to be here anymore. Then there also the people that you leave behind and I’ve continued living for them, but I can’t anymore. It’s too much. I feel so much pain. I know the people I leave behind will be able to make do without me. It’ll take a little adjusting and then they’ll be fine and I’ll be better off not being here.

SkyTree

I am also living for the sake of my family mostly. But it's a fight you can't give up! They would be devastated if you did this. No matter how much you think it won't affect them, it will. I also want to die sometimes but I know my family couldn't take it if I did. And I'm sure it's the same for you. Anyway we are all here for you so you can vent whatever you'd like!

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I wish I could just commit suicide. The one thing I always worry about is that if I tried to do it that I would wake up in a hospital and when I do it I want it done. I don’t want to be here anymore. Then there also the people that you leave behind and I’ve continued living for them, but I can’t anymore. It’s too much. I feel so much pain. I know the people I leave behind will be able to make do without me. It’ll take a little adjusting and then they’ll be fine and I’ll be better off not being here.
Hi @Michigurl. You sound like a very intelligent person if you don't mind me saying so. You make some very valid points as I've done my research on suicide since I've thought a lot about it too.

You're right to be nervous about waking up I'm the hospital because some attempts leave you in a vegetative state. I don't want to say this to scare you because we are a supportive site. With that being said, I'm sorry that you're feeling so low right now. I don't want to sugarcoat that.

You're loved ones however don't really ever really adjust. For some they're never the same. But, I hope that you can find some peace very soon.

GMody

I am also living for the sake of my family mostly. But it's a fight you can't give up! They would be devastated if you did this. No matter how much you think it won't affect them, it will. I also want to die sometimes but I know my family couldn't take it if I did. And I'm sure it's the same for you. Anyway we are all here for you so you can vent whatever you'd like!
I also want to die but living for my kids.

I also want to die but living for my kids.
@GMody @SkyTree live for yourself first then you can live for kids. Trust me I raises 2 kids too adulthood. Would have been easier on them and me if if lived for myself first.To be fair back then I didn’t know how.
Hugs to you both

GMody

Lost and alone, I agree we must live for ourselves. But sometimes however hard we try we are unable to live for ourselves because of mental and physical illnesses. Then suicide becomes the only option. My death will have a devastating effect on my young kids from which they can never recover. So we are caught in an awkward situation. Whether to die or not.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00