• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I’m in a mess help please

A lot of bad things have happened I’ve had a really awful night, people hurting me. I’m completely alone and I don’t have anyone else to talk to, please can I have someone to talk to I don’t know how I’m going to survive the rest of the night or get through the week

Thauoy

A lot of bad things have happened I’ve had a really awful night, people hurting me. I’m completely alone and I don’t have anyone else to talk to, please can I have someone to talk to I don’t know how I’m going to survive the rest of the night or get through the week
Hey @elizabethisworthless . Keep talking to us. We are here for you. Take care and stay safe.

EllieMay

I am here if you need to talk, I know how you feel and its a horrendous place to be💗💗

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00