I’m tired of myself

I’ve been depressed for the last 7 years. I have zero energy to do anything anymore. But I have responsibilities, I have deadlines. All the duties are piling up and causing too much stress. My head hurts and I get no sleep. Unfortunately I am too young to wait it out. I just hope that the pain will end soon and I no longer care how,

Sorry that you're going through this.

You're welcome to say more about what's going on if you like, but it's also ok not to say more.

Most of the time, there's a way to make things better so that someone feels glad to be alive. Maybe we can help you figure out a better option than suicide.

I understand, hang in there. Sending comfort and love your way.
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.Matthew 11:28
Im here if you would like to message and talk. Take care.

I’m writing my graduation project, but my team partner couldn’t join me this semester because of financial problems after COVID. So I should be constantly doing my project. But the volume of work makes me nervous to even start doing it. Long lasting depression sucked out all my will to act. I need to get my diploma because I’m on my last year and I already burned ton of cash on the education.

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry your struggling so much. Do you have a counsellor or doctor supporting you?
No. I live in a foreign country. I don’t know if there are any affordable doctors who can speak English or my 1st language. Traditional help is expensive. I just don’t have the money to seek help.

No. I live in a foreign country. I don’t know if there are any affordable doctors who can speak English or my 1st language
Because of Covid in particular, a lot of doctors are offering telemedicine appointments. I'm not sure if a prescription could be forwarded to a pharmacy in your country, or if a pharmacy could mail a prescription to you, but maybe.

If you can find someone who is bilingual, and you don't mind sharing the info with them, you might be able to see a local doctor with them, or have them on the phone during the appointment.

If you want to ID the language, there might be somebody here, or elsewhere on the internet that could translate a document for you. The process of prescribing antidepressants is usually fairly straightforward, though sometimes doctors might want to run some tests first. It might be possible to give a doctor most or all of the information they would need to make a prescription.

This link has some info about treatment methods, including some alternative and self-treatment methods

Treating Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, Pain; Other Suicide Help

I need to get my diploma because I’m on my last year and I already burned ton of cash on the education
Many schools will offer accommodations for medical emergencies. If you have an academic advisor, they may have some advice.

If you're a graduate student, thegradcafe.com is a forum where you can discuss grad student issues.

I’ve been depressed for the last 7 years. I have zero energy to do anything anymore. But I have responsibilities, I have deadlines. All the duties are piling up and causing too much stress. My head hurts and I get no sleep. Unfortunately I am too young to wait it out. I just hope that the pain will end soon and I no longer care how,
Here are some natural inexpensive remedies that may help.

Skullcap tea
-Helpful for Headache, Anxiety, insomnia, Muscle Spasm

Chamomile peppermint and lavender
-calming effect, helps you relax and helps with depression

https://www.amazon.com/Lavender-Chamomile-Servings-Eco-Conscious-America/dp/B07VP92LXT

Have you heard of hydrotherapy?you can look it up. Do hot(as hot as you are comfortable with) for 3 minutes and cold (as cold as you can tolerate) 1min and alternate do this multiple times after you bathe or shower. Make sure you rest or sleep after the hot and cold treatment.
If you are short on time you can also just finish with a cold shower.

Hydrotherapy may help your immune system function more optimally. The temperature variations caused by hydrotherapy increase the circulation of disease-fighting white blood cells—like natural killer cells—that attack viruses and other invaders. Hydrotherapy is an effective technique researchers use to elevate the body temperature to fever-range. Special proteins in the body that are activated by fever or fever-range heat, work to aid the immune system and reduce the replication of some viruses and other pathogens.

Make sure you get sunshine, fresh air, rest and water. Take care

KindaOtiose

Hi @0809, welcome to the forums, we're glad to have you here. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad and I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through.

You'll always have a place to share how you're feeling, and find empathy and advice on this forum. You say traditional therapy is expensive, which is understandable. I wonder if there is other ways you can find some help, a suicide hotline you can reach out to if you feel really bad, group therapy, a school counsellor etc. You could also consider medication, which might be more affordable for you.

I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Stay safe. *brohug

I've read lots of posts from people here and what I think
we're really tired of is trying to 'live the life' that our crazy
overly complex society expects you to.

I humbly suggest you go out into nature and try living there,
at least for a little while, before you let it all get to you, this
insane society we exist in.

I think if enough people did this, it would change the world
for the better.

Live near a major hiking trail? (like I unfortunately do NOT)
Go for a long hike out in nature and see if that doesn't lift the
yoke of despair that comes from modern living.

You can always let nature take her course for a less unpleasing
way to go.

Leaving this lunatic society from inside the asylum just doesn't
seem like a good idea, unless you have no other option, like me.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00