• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I’m very confused and would like some advice

so a yesterday me and some friends got shitfaced drunk. like very, very drunk. i didn’t throw up and it’s a miracle, but i still don’t remember some things. one thing i DO remember is that i made out with my bestfriend. she wanted to teach me and i wanted to know how you make out, and yeah, that happend. it’s not awkward now or anything, she has done this with many girls before and this isn’t anything new for her. but for me, this was. see, for a long time now i have questioned my sexuality, asking myself if i really am straight or not. if not, i strongly think that i might be bisexual. the biggest problem is that im so so so scared of that thought. i don’t want to be bi. i want a family, a boyfriend, a husband and children! but i still kind of.. feel attracted to some girls at some times. so please, help me! i am scared to DEATH of being bi or lesbian, i dont want to NOT because there is something wrong with it, but just the fact that my stupid parents are really, really against it. im so scared, i dont want this. i really want to be straight.

PS AGAIN IT IT ABSOLUTELY NOT WRONG TO BE BI, GAY,LESBIAN, PAN, TRANS ETC!! I SUPPORT THE LGBTQ🏳️‍🌈

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00