I àm ready tö go

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Jason&the argonauts, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

My life is pointless,my thoughts are eating me up,the voices in my head are so overwhelming I cannot cope,everyday is a battle Ąnd I hàve run out of fight,i need tö sleep Ąnd meet my maker,i would only leave a tiny hole in this world that would soon be filled,i want tö draw my last breath and sleep.i àm so alone with my illness,i hàve isolated myself from everyone,amazing how people forget you when you dont keep in touch,i cant go on with life

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jason and so sorry you are feeling this way...I wonder if we do not push people away, in an effort to save them or to prove to ourselves the things we think about ourselves...I know I have done this several times, only to find people wanting to be in my life and me not giving them any space to be there...is there someone you can talk to about what is going on and the thoughts you are having? Please PM me if I can be there for you

3. Jason&the argonauts

Jason&the argonauts Well-Known Member

I dont want help this time,no one can turn off the voices in my head,they are so loud it is deafening,i hàve come tö the point of no return,having worked as an undertaker for seven years I àm not scared by death,my time is now,i feel someone calling me,the sense that someone is waiting for me in the other side,i hàve no purpose here,only pain Ąnd suffering

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

The this is the time to get help...you deserve to feel better...and yes, I do know what it is like to have the chorus from Hell in my brain...please speak to someone to see what can be done for you

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please keep reaching out for help, you deserve to feel better. I hope you made it through the night. Here if you need anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.