I accept it

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Unacceptable, Feb 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unacceptable

Unacceptable Guest

I have come to accept and to live with who I am. I know I will never belong anywhere, never be useful or good for anything, never be accepted, never be trusted, never be anything worth a crap. I just have to accept that I am worthless but must be here for a reason. Hell I have a reason. That's my only reason and he's worth it. Me? I'm not worth a damn thing. I now will remain silent forever on my pain. Bury it and only think of the one who needs me. He matters. I don't.

2. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

I must admit your post kinda confuses me.

I'm unsure who 'HE' is, but if you say he is worth it & that is your reason for leaving then maybe that's a good thing...as long as this is not detrimental towards yourself. You need to consider your own needs here too as well as his :hug:.

From your post you seem to have quite low self esteem, but you are not worthless. Please don't bury your pain & suffer in silence, share it with us, perhaps we can help?

Take care, xx

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Yep have to agree with Claire. Hun no one is worthless. You dont even have to know the person but someone somewhere out there you have touched their life. No one on this planet can go through life without affecting another person on some level. You have someone who you know is important enough in your life to stick around for. Now make an effort to try and show that person just how important they are to you by finding some strength of your own and some borrowed from other memebrs here and fight!!! Dont keep it all bottled inside. There are tons of members here that want to help and will understand your pains and problem better than you think. Give it a try?

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Yep I also agree with Claire!! Your life does have meening you have just lost sight of it...Lean on us and let us help support you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.