I aint gonna make it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by wastedmylife, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

There is no life left in me, I used to get high off of life, imaging finding a girl, imagine traveling places, I am basically dead, I will never be the person I was or had the potential to be

I dont see how I am going to make it

You need to have a desire to live and look forward to things, life isnt supposed to be hard, the first 25 years of my life were extremly hard then I began finding a peace and now I am left in hell, there is no way I am going to make it, I wont have the fight in me anymore to stay alive, life isnt supposed to be fucking hard

I used to get high off of life, I use to get high off of finding a girl or traveling or just living now I think of killing myself, that is the only thing that makes me feel good when I think of the light at the end of the tunnel

No fucking way in hell I am going to make it, just dont see how it is possible
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dear the is always hope that something will kick back in to make you see life from a different angle. Just dont give up as it might just be around the corner. the problem is in being able to recognize it as we are blind folded with our own depression to see the good when it shows up.

Be patient wth yourself and set small reasonable goals to reach is a start on the road of recovry.

If you need to talk, i am a pm away

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey WML,
    I don't know what to say because I am also at that point in my life!! Everyone keeps saying baby steps. Well that isn't working. The only reason I am still here is because I set a goal to try and straighten out my problem. I was going to commit this weekend But have had my services volunteered by my sister to go across the state and help move my parents into an ALF. My other sister just can't help them anymore. She has been very patient with them.
    Her husband needs her full attention now because he has had three tumors removed off his brain. He isn't doing very good. I don't know how long he has before he passes.
    I guess what I am saying is to set goals that are acheivable and set your mind to attempting to accomplish them one ata time. Hopefully that will spark some positive thoughts to help you build on!! Take care my friend!!~Joseph~
  4. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

But life never fails to surprise people, that's the beauty of it!
  5. anynnomus21

anynnomus21 New Member

I was feeling like killing myself today over an issue and someone told me that it may not be as big as deal, so it helped even though I don't believe it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.