I alienate people

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Oct 21, 2010.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

I don't know why. There's just something about me that really turns people off. It's not intentional or anything, I just seem to be a really unlikeable person for whatever reason. I alienate people.
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

need to ask are you by nature a quiet person tend to isolate rather than b e around crowds maybe have friends but a very select small group that you consider real friends? i maybe way off on this and im not saying anything against you. but sometimes we set ourselves up to alienate others. sort of a protection mode for ourselves. im guilty. and find it easier than trying to make a go at being a little more open or friendly. so soon others stop trying. turn away. and i feel bad for what i did or in this case didnt do to try and be more open. but it just feels like too much effort when im tired and confused. i know im a good person, just like you are. but people unfortinately cant see us from the inside ouit. and what is on the outsdie sometimes seems not worth making efforts to get to know. if they could they would see a person that really cares about others and wants so much just ot make them have a little laugh when allt hey want to do is cry. here if you want to talk about it.