i almost bled to death today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by slitttingisgood, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i slit both my wrists just after i carved the wrod death into both of my carve muscles and i was really airheaded and then i passed out and woke up in hospital my mum was crying and im still not satisfied with my pain. i am probably going to do it again
  2. zindanewants2die2

zindanewants2die2 New Member

man, that isnt very good...

have u eva considered what ur mother might feel like?
  3. i know but thats why i wnat to kill myself again.....
  4. zindanewants2die2

do u not like ur mum?
  5. well once she wlaked in on me cutting myself and she said "u like cutting urself? huh? well how about i cut u? huh?" and she cut me about 10 times really deep on my wrists and i was crying and banging my head on the floor i just wanted to die....
  6. zindanewants2die2

maybe she was jus trying to help u??
  7. just go away <Mod Edit: Abacus21-insulting to member> ur not helping
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2007
  8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm deeply sorry that happened to you and feel for you so much as I understand how much pain you must be in,you're in obvious pain and it must hurt so much I wish I could do much more to ease you're suffering I feel your pain pain my dear friend.
  9. im in the chat room if u wanan talk
  10. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll put this blatantly... your mom is abusive and your almost dead. You need immediate help, seek out consuling please. Tell someone and escape from your home. Then get help for your depression. Hope you live through this.
  11. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Here here poison.
  12. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Huh? Is that some sort of insult? No offense, but I want to know why you would insult me if that is the case.
  13. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Since you got cought the stigma of cutting I think is not there anymore as you mothernow knows. Your mother is supposed to take away all your pain, so it doesn't matter how deep you cut the pain she feels is much worse. Find another outlet. Move out.
  14. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

I believe she was agreeing with you, poison :hug:
  15. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

Like me..you survived to live another day. It's early Sunday morning here in on the west coast and I have no idea of why I am here. All my dreams are dead. I can't make a living at what I am good at, and things don't look good at this point. I am just waiting for my meds to kick in.

I am real shocked your mom would cut you like that..I guess that was some kind of despiration of really not knowing what to do..or just plain ole abuse.

Be easy with yourself today..sometimes when I have real shitty thoughts going though through my mind I'll say to myself " I could choose peace rather then this.. " that's from a book called a course in miracles. Sometimes self-talk is better than meds.
  16. bEvans

bEvans Active Member

Did you use any <mod edit-Jodi>?
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  17. poison

poison Well-Known Member

Oh. Thanks for telling me, I just misunderstood. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.