I almost did it tonight...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rosiex, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosiex

Rosiex Member

I came so close
    but I just couldn't
    I don't know why, I don't know what stopped me

I want to get better, I really do, but everytime I try things just get screwed up.
    I have no friends in real life that I get to see in person and spend time with, I have a job that makes me absolutely miserable, my parents don't trust me and I'm not in school and I need to be because I need to know I have a stable future

I want to kill myself so bad, but I don't know why I didn't do it. Everything was right there in front of me, ready, but I couldn't go through with it

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I'm glad you did not do it. Keep posting here to get it out and work it through. What kinds of things got messed up for you?

:hug:

3. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

something inside of you must have decided that dying isnt what you really want..like shopping for something..at one point you really want it but then you decide against it

im glad you didnt do it..it could have backfired and then you would be in a world of hurt and would have to start over...i know from experience and im still trying to get things back on track

just keep going on and eventually things will turn around. Yes it might take awhile but its soo worth it.

4. titanicable

titanicable Member

I'm glad you didn't do it. Are you in therapy or on medication or something? Maybe going back to school will motivate you to hold on harder, that's what I'm going to try.

5. captialism2009

captialism2009 New Member

Hi, I am very new to this forum, but so very happy you did not do it. We are all here because we have challenges we view as bigger than ourselves, but there is a reason we haven't yet gone through with it, and a reason you didn't today. Just keep coming back to us if you feel you're close again - we want to keep you safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.