I always end up back on here...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by PainNeverFades, Jun 22, 2015.

1. PainNeverFades

PainNeverFades New Member

9 years ago before I even understood what real problems were I came across this site. I instantly made many friends and had a good support system. Of course at that time I was only 14 years old. I started cutting at 11 and thought life was terrible. Since then it has been issue after issue. I grew up in foster homes and treatment centers for other "troubled" youth. I have always cause my own problems and now that I am closing in on being 24 nothing has changed which seems to make things worse... I have actual problems now but have already used up all my resource's for help. I have pushed away almost everyone I have ever met and most of my family... I dream for a "normal" life and the more dream the further away I get...
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are suffering but please safe and take care. The ones who truly understand are the ones who know what you are going through. I found rather than self-harming use ice cubes or elastic bands as alternatives. No one can define "normal" as it's what you make life about is your destiny. Do not think you have used up the resources but keep posting here for the support you require.

I feel your pain and understand what you are going through. Please do not think you are alone any longer but keep posting here. Take the virtual hand we offer here to help you through this dark moment of your life. I understand you hurt so much very night but be strong.. It's easy to say but hard to do. Start off with keeping to a daily routine and surround yourself with people,as isolating yourself away from people.

Have you taken medication or seeking therapy? If you want to talk then please PM me anytime. I am willing to help you as much as I can.