I always end up cutting again..

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Ruby, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Seriously, when will this all end? I start cutting every day, then I stop for a week or so and then I end up going back to my old routine. I want to say that I want to stop, but I don't actually think I do. Ahh, I don't know. I like the pain, I like the blood, I like the scars and I like the fact that it makes me feel better. But at the same time I hate it. I went for a blood test last week and I was worried that the phlebotomist would treat me differently because of the scars on my arm. It seemed like my worries came true when she was rude toward me. I.. don't know anymore.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

You sound exactly like me, I haven't had to take a blood test with these scars yet, but I know I will have to eventually. I have the same week routine too, I stop for about a week, then I can't hold myself together anymore, and I cut..

3. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

I know how you feel hon'.

And I was so ashamed of my scars and cuts when I had to go into hospital the other week. I got really upset about the whole thing.

But it hasn't stopped me :sad: *sigh*. I think the shame actually made me more likely to carry on, rather than more likely to stop.

This is such an unhelpful post. Sorry. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone :hug:.

PM me anytime,

:arms:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.