I always feel angry and sick

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alice_0, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

Im pissed off all the time lately. It seems like everything is just shit. My boyfriends sister is getting married in december to a guy she has known for 6 months and she is pregnant and having a baby, her due date in on my birthday. I know this sounds mean, but she is 18 years old, and i know i changed a lot after i turned 18, and i know this sounds terrible, but she never has even had a relationship that has lasted for over 6 months, she's has slept around so many times i cant even count how many guys she has been with on both hands! and now she thinks she is mature enough to get married and have a baby. for christs sake she borrows money from their parents all the time and lives in a tiny ass apartment and works at a fast food job, and she will be raising a member of a future generation. im just so sick of ppl thinking that having a baby and getting married is no big deal!it is a big deal it changes everything!
    Not only that but as some of you may have read from my other post, my boyfriend got a DUI the other night, and we have talkedabout it but now i find myself always worrying, what if this happens again, what is going to happen because of this, and what the hell i should do? im angry yes, and dissapointed, but i love him and i believe that he deserves one more chance. I just feel so fucked up about all this and so angry
    it seems like there is no hope in the world. all people seem to care about is money or sex, and that makes me sick. there is just so much hate, and i get up every morning trying to be posititve and no matter what i do i recieve something hateful from someone, whether its words or actions. i dont deserve this, no one deserves this.
    I just dont know what to do anymore, if its my anxiety disorder that is contributing to these problems. im wondering if i should take the medication my doctor perscribed to me, i dont like medication, but i just dont know what to do anymore.
    im so angry and so upset all the time i literally feel sick!
    I just want to scream, i feel like i want to hurt someone or hurt myself just if anything to get ppl to take me seriously because whenever i try to talk to someone about these things, they just tell me im being negative and pessimmistic .
    i just want to scream. all this feels like its killing me slowly little by little everyday. everyone says it will get better, and then it does for a while and tehn everything just goes back to the way it is now.

Can anyone out there help me, or give me some advice or some hope? please, im at my wits end.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i think you do need to talk to someone that will listen hun that will understand and not belittle your feelings. Is there a councillor you can talk to or a therapist or a teacher somene w ho will listen Your doctor have you let him or her know how mixed up you are.that would be the place to start i think your doctor can prescribe therapy or meds Keep talking here okay so others who can relate will reach out to you hugs
  3. Isabel

Isabel Staff Alumni

Sometimes we look at what our love ones do and we know its not the right decision and its not likely to end well. I think its important to realize that it is their choices and in the end, let them take the consequences. And not enabling them by mopping their mess after, especially if we are ourselves a bit short in term of time, resources and energy. A lot of people do not make the responsible choices, especially if they have been surrounded by caring people who have gone out of their way to save them from themselves. Maybe saying exactly what you think to your sis would make you feel better and let her know that if she is old enough to have a baby, she is old enough to take care of it on her own. At this point, I think you need to take care of yourself first and maybe the meds would be a good idea. wish you well
  4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

people learn from their own mistakes, i guess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.