I always feeling alone and down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marti2003

Tomorrow to the doctor, but after today I feel so empty... I have no feelings, nothing, just empty... it looks like I stopped living already... i am just an empty shell... :(

Marti2003

Been to the doctor.. he will arrange some proffesional support... soon will get a meeting for that... but for now I cannot hold it. I feel so down... no one is available to who I can talk to :( I want to cry, I want to escape this, when does this end :(

Its like nobody cares about me anymore, no one is missing me... good to know when I am dead
Come on man,just hang in there.I know its tough.I've been in your shoes and it can be really difficult .
I myself have been going through a tough time.I keep telling myself be happy for who you are,and dont pity for what u dont have.
I can tell ur a nice guy.Just give it time.And realise that carrying the past will only wear u down.Start fresh,its not too late my friend .:)

Marti2003

Come on man,just hang in there.I know its tough.I've been in your shoes and it can be really difficult .
I myself have been going through a tough time.I keep telling myself be happy for who you are,and dont pity for what u dont have.
I can tell ur a nice guy.Just give it time.And realise that carrying the past will only wear u down.Start fresh,its not too late my friend .:)
Thanks... I try all my best. I just hate to feel alone all the time. Where can I go... My mind js so full of things, but I feel defeated...so empty... dunno what to do anymore...to start fresh, I need to change things, I cannot now, cuz the feeling stays...it is really deep...
Sigh...i want this go away, it makes me crazy

Marti2003

25 May I have an appointment at a special depression centre or dunno how to call that.... sigh... long way to go, I hope I can take it.. I need to fix so many things :(

Marti2003

Feel weird today, still hopefull. Still problems with my gf. She is cold to me... I send flowers to her, tomorrow she will receive it. I hope she will like it. I love her so much, if I loose her it is really my end... then for me my life is over :(

Marti2003

I feel neutrual now, but I think the worst day has to come soon, I do not know if I can handle that... I am afraid... that day will tell me to end or not.

Marti2003

How can you get rid of the nervous feeling all the time. I feel all time pressure on my chest, it sometimes hurt. I have it all day. My head is so full, I wish I could shut it down :( why I feel nervous all the time, my heart bouncing so fast. Every day this felling :( How can I make it stop? Does someone knows?? :(

Marti2003

I do not want feel this way anymore, I had enough of everything, its better for everyone, i am just a burden and a stand in the way person. Its better I make an end soon, i cannot cope it anymore :( i am sorry, i know nothing will be better, i hoped for years and i am getting older , but things are still the same. Better i leave this all, it is too much for me. Better make an end to it, too much suffer i cannot take

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Marti2003, Sorry to hear that you are still suffering so immensely from your condition. If it's any consolation, and why would it be, I haven't improved one iota lately either. Let's just both keep at it, and maybe we can conquer this chaos together. Best wishes, MisterBGone

Marti2003

Thank you... maybe it are empty thoughts, and will never do an attempt. But I feel so trapped. I cannot go anywhere. While I try to meet friends to empty my head, but they are busy and no time. I have not a lot of friends, so soon done with asking... everyone is so busy with their lives. Feel so empty... i wish I had more strenght, I hope I can handle, only my mind is really screwing with me. Wish there was a on/off switch for thoughts for that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00