i ALWAYS get ignored

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by byebyebeautiful, Nov 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. byebyebeautiful

byebyebeautiful Account Closed

by people on here in chat. seriously, noone ever talks to me. i end up having pathetic convos with me. i hate this site.

2. 247j

247j Active Member

Come chat to me if you want I will chat to you.

Just remember this site gets very busy and at times staff members and peers have to help other peers or get caught up in a conversation try to make conversation and join in am sure they wont ignore you then :)

The staff here do try very hard.

If you need to get something off your chest post on the forums or drop me a pm I would love to help if I can :)

And hates such a strong word but I understand your angry and upset but am pretty sure no one on here wants you to feel ignored :)

As I said am always here if you wanna chat

Rick

:hug:

3. byebyebeautiful

only staff member who chats to me is shadowlands.

n thanks hun.

4. 247j

247j Active Member

No problems :)
    And see you are loved :)

You seem like a real nice person :)
    If I go in chat and see you in there I will be sure to chat to you.

Rick

5. Robin

Robin Guest

Am not in chat much nowadays, ubnless there's a staff get together for whatever reason but you're welcome to add me as a friend on the forum :) Drop me a line anytime you want :)

6. byebyebeautiful

thanks Robin

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm around anytime you want to talk, Holly. :hug:

8. byebyebeautiful

9. Cath

Cath Staff Alumni

I have felt like that at times and have been told that I should start the conversation first.

Maybe if you start talking to people first more people will talk back to you :smile:
    :hug:

10. WillST

WillST Active Member

No one talks to you ever?

I talked to you last time I was in the chat - how can you say you ALWAYS get ignored! I am also available on msn to chat, but you are either not using it or have blocked me.

Oh well, I tried.:mellow:

11. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

im always around... :hug:

12. byebyebeautiful

i dont have u on messenger. if i do no i am never on on that account. and i mean the last 3 4 times ive been on ive been ignored completally. nvm.

thanks.

13. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you say you feel ignored when you go to chat. I often go there myself and find that because my typing skills are a bit on the slow side I just get lost in it all and can't keep up. I'll always chat if you want. You can either message me or my msn details are in my profile. You shouldn't be made to feel ignored. Hope to hear from you. Take care.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.