I always notice girls expressing desire for men. But they never express desire for me

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by A_New_Man, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_New_Man

A_New_Man Well-Known Member

It happens every day in a million ways, some big and some small.

A guy mentions that he has a girlfriend. That means that there's a girl who desires to be with him.

I hear the word 'date'. I'm reminded that girls desire guys and go on outings with them.

A girl talks about picking out clothing to arouse her boyfriend. This means that she desires his attention.

I watch a home-made sex video. That woman obviously desired to have sex with that man.

I browse the Internet and see a picture of a couple. I go on a dating website and see that a girl's relationship status is "Taken". I hear a song on the radio about being in love. I see a deodorant commercial where girls are chasing a guy. I play a video game and notice two polygon models walking down a polygon street holding each other's polygon hands.

Every one of these occasions is an indication that there is a girl out there who desires a particular man. And every time I notice women expressing desire for men, I'm reminded that there has never even once been a single girl who ever desired me. I'm 20 and I've never had a girlfriend or a date or my first kiss and there is nothing attractive or appealing about me. I'm ugly looking and I'm "creepy" and there's no reason that any girl would ever desire me. But I've got to be reminded every day dozens of times per hour that there are women out there who want men, but not me.

I hate living like this, constantly having to see a world that I can't be a part of, constantly seeing other men get to have what I want but can never possess. This must be what it's like for the disabled; the blind always have to hear about sight and the crippled always have to watch other people walk and run. I have to constantly see and hear about everything I want, without ever being able to obtain it.

And the worst part is that other people are casual about it, like it's no big deal to them, like it's an everday thing to flirt with the opposite sex, when I'd sacrifice years of my life to experience that sensation just once.

I hate living like this. I hate it so much. What are my options? What can possibly be done in my situation? What do I have to look forward to in the future? How can I guarantee that one day I will be happy? What evidence is there that things won't always be so awful for me?

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Re: I always notice girls expressing desire for men. But they never express desire fo

You havent said as much, but im just wondering - Do you talk to girls anymore? If not, that is the first step. The easiest way to do this, is to ask for help. Say your in shopping mall. Ask where is XYZ? Small steps...

Maybe you do that already, you need to give us more information on your current habits. Just want to add, I feel your pain. It's crippling to live without contact from the opposite sex for years on end when it is shoved down your throat every single day, usually 10932810923810238 times a day - minimum.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2008
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Re: I always notice girls expressing desire for men. But they never express desire fo

Well one question you should ask yourself, would you want a woman who goes by mainstream values or would you want a woman who is their own person.

I think everyone has their own qualities, and from the sounds of things who haven't realized your's yet or you have but the women you meet aren't looking for those specific qualities.

The thing is, people will judge you by the way you look and dress, the way you act and conduct yourself. Unfortunately this is the way it is. Also people go by first impressions also.

Also some women like a certain kind of man whilst others like other types, it all depends on the person.

4. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

I feel like I will get pummelled if I even suggest this, but I'm saying after you've EXHAUSTED all other possibilites, and you still feel hopeless, there is cosmetic surgery (there are even loans for that kind of thing). Now, I'm not saying you SHOULD get this, but if all else fails, there is hope in that. Srry if I offend you by suggesting that.

I feel I can't offer any advice really, as I have low self-esteem around girls but in a social context. And, I have seen "ugly" guys with hot women. They have certain attributes that women want, money, charisma, etc. Emulate them, perhaps?

5. jacknife

jacknife Guest

When your desire to find a partner outweighs your fear of rejection, you'll make it happen.

Until then, focus on something else. You're not missing much anyway, believe me.

6. Sparkz

Sparkz Well-Known Member

ive been singe for ages mate
    i hate letting people in and finding it hard to trust people
    i do get lonely quite alot, especially seeing other people happy and in love

7. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Definately agree with the first sentence. That's what it took for me.

The second sentence? Well it's certainly not the state of nirvana many a commercial would have you believe.

8. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean mate i'm 20 aswell and haven't had a girlfriend, first kiss or even the simple act of just holding their hand while you walk down the street. Even as a kid i always knew i would inevitable die alone. The pain we feel is incomprehensible i mean is it so much to ask for someone to hold and protect, someone to care for. Is god really that cruel and unforgiven. I sorry my post does not offer you any words of wisdom or encouragement but I understand exactly how you feel if you want to talk more you can PM me any time.

9. stinkymouse

stinkymouse Well-Known Member

Yes,its the same for most of us on here, i carnt get a women to talk to me for 5 minutes,yet men on death row who have done terrible bad things can get letters from women they have ever meet asking for marrage....
    crazy world.....:huh:

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

It'll happen when it happens. You just can't be afraid of putting yourself out there, and potentially being rejected. But if you don't put yourself out there you will never accomplish anything. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.