i am a black sheep

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I know for certain that people are wary of me or don't know how to take me. People wont say a word to me unless I initiate something, and i often get a distanced feeling from people. from their voice i can tell im a foreign quantity. People treat me different.They take me seriously. I don't know if its because I look down or fed up or what. It's horrible because i struggle to be outgoing because of anxiety and depression. It makes me feel even less normal.

Ive been isolated for a long time as well which does me no favors. This week I had to go out somewhere and I was shaking through nerves. My body seems to stiffen up and have minor spasms.

Christ it's hell living like this. I feel so trapped. I wish I was 'special' like everyone else.

At 20 years old I should be having so much fun.
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Ever thought it wasn't you but them. A friend of mine once described to me what you just have but he was going through this before he met me and his current friends. Once he told me that he was on a university project trip. Those who went were put into groups, mostly the groups of people didn't know each other. By the end of the trip he didn't make any friends despite trying to socialize.

I just think that people judge you the moment they lay there eyes on you whether it's intentional or not. The way you look, the way you dress and the way you come across all play a big part.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.