I am a complete waste

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Lost?, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lost?

Lost? Well-Known Member

I've had too much time on my own to just sit around and think. This is what I've come up with:

I am a complete waste of:
    -everyone's time
    -everyone's feelings

I am always going to be:
    -fat and ugly
    -completely unlovable and alone

My life fucking sucks. I don't know why I bother with any of it. I do not want to wake up in the morning and have to deal with another day full of shit.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I can not speak for anyone else, but you are not a waste of my time or effort...please PM me if I can help you find an alternative list of your worth and usefulness...J
  3. Nikosu

Nikosu Member

*hugs* youre not worthless. youre a nice person, i can feel it.
  4. Lost?

Lost? Well-Known Member

I just really don't see the point in living anymore, if you can even call this living
  5. Nikosu

Nikosu Member

maybe we're not supposed to see the point in life, but there is a point to you. or i wouldnt be talking to you now.
  6. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sending :hug: :hug: your way. I don't know what else to say, other than you can always count me in as one of the people who reads what you post. I'm listening. :hug:

I once told a person I look up to (he was so wise and was around my parents age.. was the most caring man I have ever met) in a text message that I was worthless, etc. (a list, very similar to yours). He told me something along the lines of this:

"I find it very interesting that you believe in yourself the least. The humble man is often missed dearly after he leaves. I have met many people who are not quite as worthwhile as they think they are. However, some heroes are still forgotten."

Take care,

Mr. A
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.