• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I am a complete waste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost?

I've had too much time on my own to just sit around and think. This is what I've come up with:

I am a complete waste of:
-space
-everyone's time
-everyone's feelings
-oxygen

I am always going to be:
-fat and ugly
-worthless
-useless
-completely unlovable and alone

My life fucking sucks. I don't know why I bother with any of it. I do not want to wake up in the morning and have to deal with another day full of shit.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I can not speak for anyone else, but you are not a waste of my time or effort...please PM me if I can help you find an alternative list of your worth and usefulness...J

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Sending :hug: :hug: your way. I don't know what else to say, other than you can always count me in as one of the people who reads what you post. I'm listening. :hug:

I once told a person I look up to (he was so wise and was around my parents age.. was the most caring man I have ever met) in a text message that I was worthless, etc. (a list, very similar to yours). He told me something along the lines of this:

"I find it very interesting that you believe in yourself the least. The humble man is often missed dearly after he leaves. I have met many people who are not quite as worthwhile as they think they are. However, some heroes are still forgotten."

Take care,

Mr. A

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00