i am a filthy animal

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by OutCaste, Jun 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

i have wierd type of fetish and im always emersed in perverted and filthy thoughts. my metabolic rate is too high and it makes me feel like some kind of animal and a rapist. even though its not in my nature to do harm to anyone i always have these dirty thoughts tormenting. please tell me if there is any medicine which can quell this hypersexual behaviour of mine. i feel dirty.
  2. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

are you manic, do you feel agitated?

if you are there are mood stablisers out there. or sedatives or something. or you could talk to a therapist about the thoughts that are tormenting you that could make things easier for you.
  3. Warrior2089

Warrior2089 Active Member

your thoughts are fine, dude. as far as I can tell, you're freaked out because you think that society doesn't like your thoughts. well guess what I say. FUCK SOCIETY. society cant choose who we are and if they dont like us then FUCK THEM.
  4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

These sound like the intrusive thoughts of obsessive compulsive disorder. I'm constantly bombarded with thoughts I find repugnant, hurtful and shocking. I have OCD and unfortunately this symptom is the hallmark of the illness.

Most commonly prescribed and what I am taking for this disease are SSRI antidepressants. There are also a few specialized talk therapy techniques for this illness. My best wishes!
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

You could see a therapist but he or she would probably tell you that it's normal. Assuming you're a young man, young men generally are obsessed with sex. I was. All the other boys I knew were. It's just part of being male. It generally tapers off a bit the older you get.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.