I am a horrible person

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rockclimbinggirl, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Why am I here. I feel like a failure. No one would notice if I didn't go to class. I want to SH so badly.

2. sofie

sofie Banned Member

**hugs**

I wish I had words that would make you feel better, but I struggle with the same feelings. Just know you are not alone.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't know you well, just from what I've seen around the site. But I can tell you that you're not a horrible person at all. *hug* You're always one of the first to reach out to people in need, offer support. You're valuable here, and we appreciate you.

Rockclimbinggirl likes this.
  4. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You're not a bad person. I don't know what has happened to make you feel that, but from what I know of you here you're far, far from that!!
    You're greatly appreciated

*big hugs!*

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi honey, we are here for you. PM me any time about anything. You are never ever alone, please remember that. You're certainly not a horrible person, you are a lovely person :)

6. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

You're not kcho. You're one of the politest and kind people I have come across here. I'm sorry for how you are feeling. Please don't sh, try find a distraction. I don't have any advice but felt compelled to tell you that you are not a horrible person, just the exact opposite. Hope you are feeling a bit better now.

7. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

You are NOT a horrible person! And you are not a failure. Going through a hard time doesn't make you a failure. You are a kind caring person who gives their time and energy here to support people. Please don't hurt yourself - you do not deserve to hurt.

Rockclimbinggirl and Petal like this.
  8. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Thank you.

9. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

You aren't horrible at all, you are a kind and caring person. I am sorry you are having a bad day, but I hope the feelings pass soon. Please don't hurt yourself, talk to us if you are feeling on the edge.

10. Inspire&Inquire

Inspire&Inquire SF Supporter

Horrible people don't have the ability to admit their horrible ergo you're not horrible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.