I Am A Looser

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Godsdrummer, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Really, I wish I could go and crawl into a cave somewhere and hide away from the world.

I am pathetic. I am an overweight, broke, selfish pig.

I can't ever seem to do anything right.

My car will be dead soon.

My drum kit already is dead.

I am a bad son.

My son doesnt really like me.

My daughter loves me, because I am not like her mother. I am a goof off, bad parent.
    I work 2 jobs and never seem to have any money.

I am even a good Christian.

I am an alcoholic.

Why in hell should anyone care about me? And why in hell should I even bother with any of this?

And who the fuck cares anways?
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey Bill,

You are not a loser.
    You come here every single day supporting others and giving what you can, making sure that no one feels alone, why? because you care. Because you care about every single person here and what happens to them. How can you call yourself selfish?
    You are a wonderful person and I will always look up to you :) :hug:
  3. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope. I am nothing but a worthless waste of space.
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're wrong. You're NOT a loser, OR a waste of space.

You're about as far from selfish as humanly possible. I've seen you post on this site and give everything you have to help other people.

You're projecting about your car. It may not die soon. It may keep running for a long time.

You're not a bad son. You just recognize the need to look out for yourself and your family. You can't take care of everyone all at one time. You're a human being, not Superman.

I highly doubt your son doesn't like you. I don't know what happened, but kids get angry. They say things they don't mean, and they resent their parents a LOT of the time.

You're far from a bad parent. No two people have the exact same views when it comes to raising kids. Just because your views differ from your wife's doesn't make you a bad parent.

You're a RECOVERING alcoholic. Don't forget the word recovering.

And lots of people care. I do, and I know I'm not the only one.
  5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Thanks WC.

Yeah....forgive me guys. Just my damned situational depression creeped in on me and almost got me today.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your daughter does not see her dad as a loser and she loves you as does your son go get your drum fixed let wife know it just needs to be done
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Getting my drums fixed would require an electrician! lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.