I am a loser, a nobody

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by HunterZoom, May 28, 2016.

1. HunterZoom

HunterZoom New Member

My whole life, I have suffered from severe isolation. I have no friends in high school. My family doesn't care about me. I LITERALLY have NOBODY. I am going to college next year, and I am afraid that there won't be any support for me. I am afraid that my life will always be this dull. I have voiced my concerns to other people, only to be hurt by their apathy. This is my last resort. Otherwise, I doubt I will be able to last any longer. I have been alienated by everybody. There is nobody who loves me or likes me one bit.

What am I supposed to do? What's the point of living anymore without any loved ones?
  2. seadra

seadra Active Member

Having that loss of connection is grueling. I feel that this was a good place to come to. I live in an unstable households and got bullied and still do through middle school. I isolated myself in fear. I came here when the pressure got to me. I feel like I have a second family. We ARE here for you.
    mark1976 likes this.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Please reassured you are people who care about YOU. We are YOUR FRIENDS now and we can help and support you through your future education. Just think you have friends from all walks of life who understand your loneliness and willingly to listen to your woes without any judgement. That's the best friend, where you can tell someone something without fear of repercussions and who will listen to you without prejudice. Welcome to OUR FAMILY, my new friend.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi & welcome to SF. I can promise you that you will be cared about here and you are worthy of care, love and respect. Does your family really not care or just not understand? Isolation can be very daunting so i'm glad you joined here and are talking to us. What are you planning on studying in university? Are you looking forward to it? It might be that fresh start that you need. Good luck.
  5. mark1976

mark1976 Member

I came here about a month or two ago, I was passed depressed - I was in despair, the end was...

However, I discovered there is a real community here; you are talking to people who know exactly what it's like to be where you are right now. I have made friends here, real genuine friends. There are many strangers here, but it won't stay that way. Just stick around, get through each hour, keep posting and reading, you'll be surprised about how many good people are out here for you, won't judge you, want nothing from you and only the gift of friendship.

Keep going Hunter

Witty_Sarcasm and Petal like this.