I am a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eagles_fan

And so are you.

Sometimes I feel unlikeable.

And sometimes I feel like everyone dislikes me.

I feel like I'm going to do terrible things at times and I hate that.

I'm being bullied in my head, but my head makes it seem so damn real. It's like I'm really currently being treated like shit by a bunch of losers. It's so weird. It's all in my head and none of it is real, right? Why do I imagine such things? I feel really odd and angry. I have some fucking problems and I know meaner people would find it hilarious. I hear them in my mind - they exist conceptually, but aren't actual specific people - bullying me. Laughing at me, treating me like I'm a joke, like nothing better describes me more than LOSER. But what if it doesn't matter? What if, in my mind and outside of it, it doesn't really matter? I am a human being created by a situation, created by a circumstance, with a birth decided by chance. Of all sperm to reach the egg, it was the one carrying the 23 male chromosomes that would become me. I am a miracle as all humans are miracles.

Alan Moore put it best in Watchmen:

"But...listen. You've just been saying life is meaningless, so how can...?"

‎"I changed my mind."

"But...why?"

"Thermodynamic miracles...events with odds against so astronomical they're effectively impossible, like oxygen spontaneously becoming gold. I long to observe such a thing. And yet, in each human coupling, a thousand million sperm vie for a single egg. Multiply those odds by countless generations, against the odds of your ancestors being alive; meeting; siring this precise son; that exact daughter...until your mother loves a man she has every right to hate, and of that union, of the thousand million children competing for fertilization, it was you, only you that emerged. To distill so specific a form from that chaos of improbability, like turning air to gold...that is the crowning unlikelihood. The thermodynamic miracle."

"But...if me, my birth, if that's a thermodynamic miracle...I mean, you could say that about anybody in the world!"

"Yes. Anybody in the world...but the world is so full of people, so crowded with these miracles that they become commonplace and we forget...I forget. We gaze continually at the world and it grows dull in our perceptions. Yet seen from another's vantage point, as if new, it may still take the breath away."

-A conversation between Laurie Juspeczyk/Silk Spectre and Dr. Jon Osterman/Dr. Manhattan

(You can read some of that on this scan)

Don't you all see with your mind's eye? It's difficult to see, but the fact is there! It's difficult to see the entire universe all the time. The universe as it exists is a miracle itself! Think of it, it wasn't destiny that it just popped into place. No, there was a chance that it would come into being and there was a chance that there would be...whatever! Scientists aren't entirely sure of what existed before the Big Bang. Some think that the Big Bang was the result of a collision between our three-dimensional world and another less than the width of a proton away from ours.

I'm no science expert, but that shit is crazy. Can you imagine...that? At all? Could you comprehend the fact that the scale of the universe is something that cannot be truly comprehended? Hell, existence itself is even 'worse' in that way: there may be more out that than just this universe! While I may know no more about space than what I learned in elementary and middle school, I still find this stuff simply incredible.

Similarly, think of the planet Earth. I'm sure you've seen this picture before. It's rather famous. If you've never seen it...do you see that little blue dot to the right in the picture? It's Earth. It's a picture of the Earth as taken by the Voyager 1 spacecraft in 1990 from a distance of about 6 billion kilometers from Earth. For perspective's sake, the damn thing was launched in 1977. It took 13 fucking years to get that far from Earth! Thirteen motherfucking years. Damn. (How about the next time scientists send out a space probe, we fucking wave at the camera, eh? How about a nice, big group fucking picture?) We, as human beings, will probably never travel that far from Earth. Why would we? The odds of another reachable planet like the Earth that could sustain life existing is pretty darn low.

And the Earth, just like the rest of us and the universe, was not destined to exist either. In the modern age, we have a better understanding of it all than anyone before us ever did. This shit is common knowledge, too. We actually have more knowledge of our surroundings, as well of ourselves, than any ancient civilization ever did. (But that's actually digressing from the point.)

The point is, this planet did not have to materialize. It just did. It formed from the solar nebula, a disk-shaped mass of dust and gas left over from the formation of the sun (a source of life for this planet). The Earth - humanity's cradle, living room, home, mall, office, workplace - is fucking 4.54 billion years old.

And somehow, life happened. It just appeared. Scientists don't even fucking know how. But it did. It happened. It wasn't destined to happen, but as it so turns out, the living (think of that word - "living" - really, think about it, it's related words, and what they mean) conditions on this planet were just right for something to spring up. The first living organisms on this Earth are thought to be single-cell prokaryotes - the common life between all organisms that ever lived! Over time, billions and billions of different species have evolved from these prokaryotes, specializing in certain areas and adapting to them. The Earth gave birth to biological diversity; not only is it the only place ever where living things exist, but the billions of different types of species that have existed, exist today, and will exist in the future is simply staggering when a step is taken back and the picture of life looked at.

The sun and the Earth's atmosphere gave birth to life - the one thing that truly makes Earth unique from the rest of existence. There is no life recorded anywhere else, not in the vast outstretches of dark matter in the universe. Living things! Things that have a behavior, a biological process, things that are conscious, and are aware of their surroundings. Things that could evolve.

But existence is nothing more than circumstance: there have been many mass extinctions events throughout history. Billions of species have forever died. Billions of species incapable of sentience as we are. You may find that to be hubris, but hear the human race out.

Somehow, after the dinosaurs were wiped out (leaving behind reptiles) and mammals inherited the Earth, the human race, homo sapiens sapiens evolved from other primates. Capable of abstract thought, language, introspection, problem-solving, self-awareness, rationality, and sapience, our earliest ancestors sought all it saw: the world, which was the entire universe to them. Perhaps unintentionally, we took it.

And we tried to give meaning to it all. Something developed that the universe hadn't seen: culture. Animals that we hunted became deities and so did the sun, the skies, the lands, the rivers, lakes, the weather, and so many instances more. Anything that we didn't have an answer for became something to worship (and still to this day, we look to religion for answers). It was irrational, but we didn't exactly have the proper tools, technology, and knowledge to know anything. Knowledge is necessary to obtain more knowledge. It wasn't much, but it was a start.

We invented government to organize ourselves into a society to stop the chaos.

We created technology from prior technology for any purpose we could think of.

We created fiction from myths and legends to entertain our minds.

We created music to give our hearing sense some pleasure.

It was a miracle any of this even happened. There wasn't anything guiding over the human race, making sure we made those choices. We just did.

During all of this progress, your ancestors procreated, gave birth to their sons/daughters, who procreated and so on until you emerged, crying and screaming from your mother's womb. You just happened. You didn't choose to happen, either your parents chose for you or they didn't. You're here now though, but you weren't fated to be. You aren't "supposed" to be alive, but you aren't "supposed" to be dead, either. You just exist. What you do with your life is entirely your decision, however.

Life is so precious. So very precious. How could it not be? There will never be another you again. There will never be another person ever with your personality, exact looks, thoughts, feelings, DNA, or anything that makes you, you. From this perspective, the garbage spewed from the person you hate directed at you doesn't matter. It's just bullshit that needs to be ignored and forgotten. You, I, and We must forsake any insult and all bullies to survive.

You're the center of your reality. Your reality is unique and is made up of your worldview, as well as your experiences (I, for one, believe there are two types of realities: the universal reality, made up of scientific facts and theories, and a personal reality unique to every one of us). Life is circumstantial: it may throw you into shitty situations sometimes, but that doesn't mean it's not worth living. The human experience, all the love, happiness, friendships, accomplishments, and pleasure make it all worth it.

Hey, buddy. You, reading this article.

Yes, you.

You're a miracle. You sprang into existence regardless of the odds. The chances of another sperm cell hitting that egg instead of the one that makes you, you were very high. It's very possible that someone else could've been born. Someone who looked different, had a different personality, had different thoughts, feelings, and DNA could've lived on this Earth instead of you. Someone entirely different but in your place. But that person went unborn - he or she just doesn't exist.

But you do. Be happy that you do. Be happy that you're here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Isabel

Staff Alumni
Very nice post Eagle :) . This is how it feels for me a lot of time: life is a miracle. And so is each one of us. In a way, we all are winner of the biggest lottery ticket in the universe: a conscious existence. :yay:

eagles_fan

Very nice post Eagle :) . This is how it feels for me a lot of time: life is a miracle. And so is each one of us. In a way, we all are winner of the biggest lottery ticket in the universe: a conscious existence. :yay:
Thank you! :D
If this were Facebook, I'd like that comment. I love the way you put that. So simple, but so...thought-provoking, elegant, and awesome. :laugh:

You Are Special

You Are Special

Are you aware that each one of us in their own way is a special and unique being? Just imagine in the entire history of the whole of Creation there has never been and never will be another being quite like you and me! Our eyes, hands, hair, handwriting, smile, voice and mind are unique to us. No-one walks, talks, thinks, acts or even meditates exactly the way we do. Nobody can paint our brush strokes or has exactly the same taste as we have for food, music, dance and other artistic endeavours. Nobody can perceive things quite the way we do; and no-one can feel our feelings. There has never been someone who laughs exactly the way we do, and what makes us laugh or cry, can have quite a different effect on someone else.

We are all different from everybody else who ever walked the Earth, and we are all specially gifted in some way. Even if others pursue the same creative activities as we do, everybody has their own special and unique way of expressing themselves. In the course of our evolution as individuals and through many lifetimes, we all have developed our own set of abilities. There always will be someone who is better than we are, at one thing or another; and everyone is likely to be our superior at least in one way. But do not overlook that this is valid for each one of us.

Every human soul has been provided by our Creator with a different set of gifts and talents. They have taken many lifetimes to develop and it is important to be grateful for them, to take good care of them and further develop them, to the best of our ability. The whole range of that which has been bestowed upon us produces a vibration and a sound that is uniquely our own. The entire human race is like a room that is filled with billions of musical instruments. Listening to the symphony they are producing together, it may seem to us as if some of the instruments in some way sounded better than ours. Don’t be disturbed by this, because it’s due to the fact that every instruments is a unique creation, to ensure that no-one matches exactly anyone else’s sound. No matter how hard they may try, it’s impossible!

We are all tiny particles of a vast whole, and the functioning of one is as important as that of all the others for the wellbeing of the whole. Every single one is rare and precious in the eyes of the One who created us. And whatever we imagine this being to be, even the greatest sceptic is bound to admit that we and our world cannot have appeared out of nowhere. Our Creator holds the Great Plan of life in His/Her loving hands and designed us to be exactly the way we are.

We are not some kind of a random and haphazard appearance or cosmic joke. We are in this life so that we may learn to love, appreciate and accept ourselves, just the way we are, because that is the way the Great White Spirit, who is our true Father/Mother, loves us and wants us to be. We all contain the seed of perfection, but all we have to do is give of the best we are capable of. Doing this in all situations, we gradually bring forth ever more of our Divine qualities from within the very core of our own being.

Wherever we may find ourselves, we are always in the right spot and at the right time. We are there so that we can do our share of making our planet a better, happier, more peaceful and beautiful place for all its inhabitants. And each one of us was created to fulfil one specific task on the Earth plane, some kind of a job that can only be carried out by us and which is rightfully ours. To find it, it is essential that we follow the inner guidance of our natural inclinations. We need learn to dream our own dreams and to pursue them, not those of others, no matter how dear they may be to us, even parents or grandparents.

Many years after writing the above I came across a confirmation of the above in Stella Polaris December 2010/January 2011 from ‘A Message of Love and Hope and Trust’ by White Eagle: ‘You all have your own particular part to play in bringing to this world a greater light. As you yourself manifest and express God in everyday life, as you think God in the innermost sanctuary of your heart, so you are radiating God; so you are communicating God to the community in which you serve. As the responsibilities are increased, so the wisdom do deal with them is also increased. God is with you and you are the instruments of that Divine and infinite spirit.’

Only by never imitating others can we hope to be true to our real and Highest Self and find our special assignment. Through acting in accordance with Its will and desires, refusing to follow the drives and urges of our lower earthly nature, whilst giving of our best at all times, hand in hand with God and the Angels each one of us is meant to develop their own precious and unique set of gifts to its highest potential and full flowering.

The whole process is a bit like applying for a job, but this time we shall be luckier than we have ever been before! Just imagine, out of the billions of potential applicants we alone have the right qualifications. What more could anyone ask for? Yet, the fulfilment we are seeking on the Earth plane is not going to drop into anyone’s lap like Manna from the Heavens. Insisting on living selfishly and seeing life as an endless round of pleasure-seeking is not the way, that’s for sure. But when we strive to work for the good of the whole and allow our innermost feelings, highest aspirations, hopes, ideals and dreams to guide us, we cannot fail.

We are living in exciting times and we are on the Earth plane now so that we may learn to reach out for the guiding, helping and protecting hand of the Highest Authority and the Brightest Light in the whole of Creation; nothing else is good enough, now. Although some are finding this difficult, persevering is worth our while, for this is everybody’s opportunity to learn once again to walk safely on our planet and to become one of its healers, guardians and keepers. Hand in hand with God and the Angels, each can do their share of blessing and healing Mother Earth and all her Kingdoms. We all have a contribution to make to the welfare of our planet, helping it to gradually become a better place for everybody and everything that shares this life with us.

By the way, this is by no means entirely unselfish! Although we are working for future generations, it needs bearing in mind that in a different guise we shall once again be walking amongst them. Now, if that does not make it all worth while, then please tell me what is.

From ‘Words & Prayers of Comfort & Healing’

With love and light,
Aquarius​

Thank you both for sharing your insights with us here, dear Friends. In my view, there are NO losers in this life. For as long as we are willing to learn something through every experience that comes our way, we shall always gain.

With love - Aquarius​

eagles_fan

Thank you both for sharing your insights with us here, dear Friends. In my view, there are NO losers in this life. For as long as we are willing to learn something through every experience that comes our way, we shall always gain.

With love - Aquarius​
I would 'like' this post if this were Facebook too.

I'm an atheist, but I appreciate your thoughts. If you're happy and positive and trying to make others feel the same, then it's all good. :D

I wonder, do you live thinking those thoughts most of the time or do you have to remind yourself like I do?

... I wonder, do you live thinking those thoughts most of the time or do you have to remind yourself like I do?
I have been living and working with this kind of thing for such a long time that by now, looking at life from the highest perspective has become second nature to me. And that, to me, is a real lifehelp, as surely it's meant to be. Keep on keeping on and reminding yourself, until it does the same for you.

With love -Aquarius​

eagles_fan

I have been living and working with this kind of thing for such a long time that by now, looking at life from the highest perspective has become second nature to me. And that, to me, is a real lifehelp, as surely it's meant to be. Keep on keeping on and reminding yourself, until it does the same for you.

With love -Aquarius​
For real!!
When you look at the bigger picture, it becomes much easier to live, doesn't it? It's freaking hard to do that sometimes and it's most definitely something I gotta work at.

Good job making it second nature. That's an accomplishment for sure. It's hard breaking out of the "Life sucks" mentality. It is, however, very doable. :)

Positive Thinking

...It's hard breaking out of the "Life sucks" mentality. It is, however, very doable.
Don't you find, as you move through your life, that all the really good things have to be worked for VERY hard? Thinking and reacting in positive ways needs to become second nature, the more one practices, the easier this becomes. It's as always that no master ever fell from the Heavens.

I have done quite a bit of work on this theme, as you may imagine. The result I shall put into a separate posting - especially for you. How's that?

With love - Aquarius :smile:​

Positive Thinking

Positive Thinking​

The Air signs rule the intellect and Aquarius is one of them. At our entry into the Aquarian Age we are discovering that thinking is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that our thoughts create and greatly colour and influence the perception of our present reality. My own life has shown me how negative thinking patterns can all too easily draw us into a downward spiral of negativity that takes us deeper and deeper into the vortex of depression. The good news is that this kind of thinking is nothing but a bad habit, which can be and indeed is meant to be changed, by us. We may have brought it with us from previous lifetimes into this one, to create opportunities for doing just that.

Changing our ways of thinking is an empowering experience, because it put us in charge and enables us to take charge not only of our personality but also to actively and positively influence the outcome of our destiny. One of the almost immediate effects of positive thinking is that our life appears brighter to us and others find us more attractive, so it’s well worth any efforts we make. Here are a few tips:

• Start every day by reminding yourself that you are worthy of love and of all the good things that life has to offer. Stand in front of a mirror and tell yourself things like: ‘I deserve the best’, ‘I am a special and unique being of light’ and/or ‘I love and I am being loved’, ‘I am courageous and strong’, ‘I know I can cope’, and so on and so forth. Use your creative imagination to invent affirmations that are right for you. Affirmations may initially seem silly, but they do work. If you practise believing in yourself, the accompanying positive feelings will eventually rise naturally from within.

• However, if you encounter the resistance of your inner child self that cannot accept what you are suggesting – as I frequently do – you might like to try one of my methods. Stand or sit in a meditative frame of mind, hug yourself. Imagine that it is your vulnerable and inner child you are hugging, then try to enter into a dialogue with it. For example, as if gently musing to myself, I might say: ‘Do you know, you are special and unique,’ or ‘you are a beloved child of the Universe, you have a right to be here.’

When I approach my inner child in this way, it seems to be more willing to listen to and accept my suggestions. After all, what I am telling my child self is the truth, as I know it now, yet did not when I was a child. Again, be creative and experiment; feel within what you need right now and set about finding what works for you. Having found a good method, please do not forget to pass it on to others, including me.

• Learn to recognise negative language, yours and that of others. Ban all talk of ‘If only…’ or ‘I am so stupid’ or ‘I am fat’. A friend of mine told me how, when she wanted to lose some weight, she observed that when she caught herself thinking: ‘I am fat and ugly’, she automatically reached for something sweet. However, when she said to herself: ‘I am slim and beautiful’, there was no craving for sweet things; she also felt taller and enjoyed better posture.

• Cut down on your contacts with negative thinkers. If you live with one, spend as little time as possible with them and look for the company of those who have a positive approach to life.

• If you cannot avoid meeting people who irritate and annoy you, it helps to make a list of their good points before seeing them. Doing this helps to make the meeting more bearable; it might even become enjoyable.

• As much as you can, avoid the whingers, whiners and moaners of this world. ‘Oh, isn’t it all awful!’ and ‘Look what state our world is in!’ people are no longer appropriate company for you. They are in a negative mindset one can all too easily get stuck in. In your mind, present them with a packet of whinger biscuits and move on. You are a budding healer and a wise one.

We are all on this Earth to learn how to become one of those. Read more about this in the ‘Healers And Healing’ section. We owe it to ourselves to look for the company of people with a positive outlook on life. With a bit of effort and practice, you soon will be able to see that there is something good in everything and everybody, for those who open their eyes and look for it.

• Thank all the people in your life who treated you badly, forgive them and do not forget to thank them. ‘Why on Earth should I do that?’ I hear you ask. Look at them from a different perspective and you will be able to recognise that they have been great teachers to you. If you are anything like me, then they are the ones who helped you most of all to become the one you are now. They have shown you and me, through their behaviour, the way we no longer want to be. In that way, they surely have been the best teachers the great wisdom life could ever have sent our way. And that, you see, is a prime example of the art of positive thinking for you.

• The more frequently we remind ourselves of our abilities and ambitions, the more likely we are to reach our goals. Therefore, make lists of them and think about all your achievements and of good times that lie ahead. When something goes wrong, it is likely that negative feelings come up. That is the way we have been reacting for most of this lifetime, so we cannot help it, but we can choose how we respond to adversity. Take time to feel your anger or sadness, but then resolve that you wish to learn from what has happened; in this way something good can come out of every experience.

• When you are getting up and it’s raining, don’t take one look outside and spoil your day by groaning: ‘What a miserable day! Act like the healer you are and open your window wide. Take a few deep breaths and savour the purified and cleansed air that’s coming in to greet you. Listen to the rain, enjoy the sound and know that the Earth and everything in her loving embrace is being cleansed, purified and healed. Should it be raining heavily, give thanks for it because you know that we and our world are in dire need of all the cleansing and healing the Universe sends us.

Remember that It is infinitely wiser than you and I are ever likely to be, and make the most of whatever is on offer, on any day. Rest safely in the knowledge that there is a sound and wise reason for everything and remind yourself that those who look for the good can always find it, in everything.

• If you can spare the time, put on some weatherproof clothes and footwear. Take an umbrella and go for a walk, ideally where you can be with some trees. You will then be able to feel and take part in their enjoyment of the blessing that is coming down from the heavens. Splash in some puddles, like a small child – your inner child is sure to love it! Listen to the drumming of the rain on your umbrella; it’s music of a very special kind. Stop every so often, breathe extra deeply and so consciously take part in the cleansing and healing of Mother Earth.

• When the Sun comes out again, notice how everything looks bright, clean and refreshed. Know that the same is happening inside you and give thanks and praise to father Sun in the sky and mother Earth. Both are physical manifestations of our great and loving Mother/Father Creator, whose light shines upon and warms us all.

Breathe in the golden healing prana that comes directly from the temple of healing in the heart of the Sun beyond the Sun, quietly affirming that this is what you are doing. Know that you are breathing in the love of God that comes down to the Earth, through the Sun in our sky, asking it to flow through you and from there into Mother Earth and all her kingdoms, to bless and to heal all life.

And at the end of each day, do not forget to thank God and the Angels for another special day of healing and peace it has been for you.

From ‘Words & Prayers of Comfort & Healing’

http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?topicID=56

With love and light,
Aquarius

:hug:​

What Do Our Children Learn At School?

What Do Our Children Learn At School?
That two and two make four,
And that Paris is the Capital of France.
But, where and when are they going to learn
Who and what they and we all truly are?
Why don’t we ourselves ask them: ‘Do you know who you are?’
And then tell them: ‘You are a unique marvel – each one of us is.
There is no other being, in the whole of Creation,
Who is exactly like you and me.
What’s more, during all the millions of years
That have come and gone, since humankind’s
Evolution and that of the Earth began,
And however many more are still to come,
There has never been another being like you and me,
And there never will be.

Humankind eagerly searches for miracles and
Loves to dig deep into all kinds of mysteries.
Why then is it so hard for us to recognise
That we are the greatest mystery of all and
That the physical bodies each one of us is living in
Is one of the greatest miracles that can be found in our world?
That means everybody is being born into their own private miracle.
Just look at your whole body, your arms, hands and fingers, legs, feet and toes.
See how cleverly everything moves and works together!
It’s nothing short of a magnificent work of art and a masterpiece of engineering!
Don’t you think that’s worthy of calling a miracle, my child?

And while I’m about it, if you want our world to become a better place
For all to share, you need to know that we humans
Have been given freedom of choice
And that behaviour, yours, the same as mine and everybody else’s,
Is not accidental, but is always chosen.
You need to know that even making no choice is a choice.
It is up to us to choose which way we wish to react to those around us
And which way we behave, in all situations.
When finally everybody knows this and acts on their knowledge,
When everybody’s behaviour is always a conscious choice,
We will have freed ourselves and our world
From the chains and shackles of many lifetimes of the ignorance
That helped us – all together – the present state of our world.

It’s not going to be easy because each one of us has
Brought into their present lifetime many unwanted behaviour patterns
From previous ones, which by now have become so
Deeply ingrained in our consciousness that shedding is difficult.
But rejoice, my child, each new lifetime presents everybody
With fresh opportunities for doing their share
Of creating a world that will come ever closer to the one we
Can now only see in our dreams:
A world where all live together in peace and harmony,
Where cruelty and unkindness are no longer known.

Freedom of choice is the only true freedom we earthlings have
And life constantly presents us with choices.
That is why it is of the greatest importance that you, my child,
Learn to choose wisely.
Our Divine Mother/Father wants us to grow and evolve and
Everybody’s potential is unlimited.
Striving to live and be like one of your ideals, maybe
Mother Theresa, Saint Joan of Arc,
Shakespeare, Michelangelo or Beethoven
Is within everyone’s reach.

All of us are wandering about in physical bodies of their own.
This creates the illusion that we are all separate from each other.
Be not be fooled by this, my child,
Nothing could be further from the truth.
On the inner level everything is one and all life is one big family.
In spirit we are all one.
That is why when we hurt one, we hurt everybody, including ourselves.
Knowing that and also that each is a miracle and a marvel,
Just like you are, my child, could you ever hurt or harm another?

You have come into this lifetime to learn that we are all here together,
To help us learn individually and as a race,
To love wisely, to cherish one another,
And to help and support each other.
We are all responsible for ourselves and our world;
And we all need to work together and everybody do own their bit
Of making our world a better place for everything that shares it with us;
A world that is worthy of all its children, including humankind.
For we are all the beloved children of the
Great Father/Mother of all life, the One.

Inspired by an idea by Pablo Casals
Aquarius

From ‘Healing Corner For Parents & Children’

http://www.raysofwisdom.com/index.cfm?topicID=170

:hug:​

oval

Re: What Do Our Children Learn At School?

damn people, how do you all have so much energy to write so much haha i wish i had that much motivation.

me being me i'll keep it rather short, absolutely love your post eagle :laugh: :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00