I AM A MISTAKE

Where do I begin?
How do I put into words how empty my life has always been.
Growing up I read somewhere that it gets better in adulthood but honestly i really hasn't.
Everyday I look at myself in the mirror and ask "why don't people like me?. Why don't they ever give me a chance.?.
It's not like I'm dull or too quiet.. I'm not. I'm just your regular kind of human.Flawed as I can be but still pushing forward.
But the sad reality is that I have never worked before in my life.i have Various certifications but no one to hire me.i have searched and begged,still same story.
I would have gone straight to entrepreneurship but you need capital for that which I don't have.
So I'm always home hoping to God that I get enough courage to kill myself<Mod Edit - Timelines>
Don't feel sad for me.
I used to feel sad for me but I'm done.
I'm at that point where I'm constantly checking out an anonymous hide out where I can kill myself and no one will find my body .
That's the only reason I'm still here.
Well,here's to hoping i find one before <Mod Edit - Timelines>
Wish me luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that you're going through this.
Everyday I look at myself in the mirror and ask "why don't people like me?. Why don't they ever give me a chance.?
I'm not sure why you are encountering this problem, but I think it's especially hard if you're unemployed to be accepted socially. It's totally unfair, but society tends to operate by some very superficial and unfair rules.

But the sad reality is that I have never worked before in my life.i have Various certifications but no one to hire me.i have searched and begged,still same story.
I would have gone straight to entrepreneurship but you need capital for that which I don't have.
I could try to make some suggestions if you are interested.

I hope something can help.

JDot

remember to drink plenty of water
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Hi @Phor Celeste It's understandable to be depressed when you can't find work. You'll always have a place here to share your thoughts and feelings. We're here for you. And we're glad to have you here.

Sorry that you're going through this.

I'm not sure why you are encountering this problem, but I think it's especially hard if you're unemployed to be accepted socially. It's totally unfair, but society tends to operate by some very superficial and unfair rules.

I could try to make some suggestions if you are interested.

I hope something can help.
Please I'd love that. Thank you

You're welcome!

I'm not sure what country you are in, but many countries, and every state in the US, has vocational services for people with disabilities, often called vocational rehabilitation, or something similar. It sounds like you might be depressed, in which case, depression can be a qualifying disability.

If you can get services, they can help match you to a job, or in some cases give you a grant to start a business, or free training.

Working on your health in general might help put you in a better position to get a job. The links in my signature have some information about treatment methods. Here's a copy of the links in case you're on a phone.

Treating Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and General Help
Acupressure Self-Massage for Depression, Insomnia, and Anxiety

alice202

SF Supporter
Phor Celeste

I am sorry you are struggling so much. It sounds like you have really low self-esteem. That comes across when you go to job interviews. It comes across in everything.

Do you have a smartphone? There is an app called "Insight Timer" and it has lots of of guided meditations you can listen to, including some on increasing your self-esteem. Its free, so that's a good thing.

If that's not the answer for you, I hope that you will find a counselor. You can find help, and you can work through this. Your life is precious, and you deserve to be happy.

Alice

Phor Celeste

I am sorry you are struggling so much. It sounds like you have really low self-esteem. That comes across when you go to job interviews. It comes across in everything.

Do you have a smartphone? There is an app called "Insight Timer" and it has lots of of guided meditations you can listen to, including some on increasing your self-esteem. Its free, so that's a good thing.

If that's not the answer for you, I hope that you will find a counselor. You can find help, and you can work through this. Your life is precious, and you deserve to be happy.

Alice
Thank you but I don't have any self esteem issues.i just have bad luck and it is making me miserable

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00