I am a nobody who deserves death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Walter Kovacs, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walter Kovacs

Walter Kovacs Member

Wish I had some support. I am undergoing therapy right now. Tried to <mod edit - methods> , so that I could die in bliss. Didn't have the courage to even do that. Felt soo much anguish that very moment. Not one person is there to care for me. My death is extremely insignificant. I think I will go into psychiatric ward, I am the biggest loser. The least I could do is live with being a loser.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2016
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You aren't a nobody, and you don't deserve to die. *hug* Just want you to know someone cares.

3. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

I don't think your a loser, and nothing in your post notes that you "deserve" to die. *hugs* Everyone goes through a rough time. OK? The fact that your thinking about in-treatment program is a great thing. They can really help. Have you talked to your PCP, or any other doctor about your suicidal thoughts/ plans/ methods/ etc? Sometimes it's helpful to write them out and be very blunt so they understand how serious it is.

Also, WE are here to care. Please stick with us and keep talking.

**massive hugs**

sahel likes this.
  4. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Life is valuable and significant. Even life of an ant is valuable and significant. I am so sorry that you feel lonely, but please keep in mind that life is significant and valuable by its own. We are all here for each other. To remind it to each other when we are going through tough times. As Mr. Hammer head said, we do care.

It's a very good thing that you are attending therapy. How do you find it? why do you think that you are a loser? do you want to share it with us ?

5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

You are no loser. I am however sorry you feel that way. You do NOT deserve to feel like this, no one does.

Please know that here you have a place you can always come for comfort and support if you want, but have you considered looking into support groups in your local area? Perhaps it would be good for you to speak face to face with people who are going through a similar struggle.

Please do be kind to yourself. You deserve that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.