I am a piece of garbage

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Why do people on this site want me to stay alive, and say that I'm a good person? The only reason anyone thinks I'm a good person is because they don't know me well enough yet. Everyone I've gotten close to has gotten sick of me, or left. I actually managed to make someone leave this site because they couldn't handle my drama and moods. I think that proves that I really shouldn't be here, or anywhere for that matter. Once again, I'm sorry that I have caused so much hurt to people here. You won't have to worry about me at all anymore. I'm having the worst night and I can't take this much longer.

2. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

I think you have done much more good things here than bad ones and so that in itself means you are a worthy person. Maybe you are magnifying the fact that some people don't like you so then you think everyone hates you. There will always be people that don't like you because like they say you can't please everybody. I'm sure the person who left does not want you to die, he/she might have left for another reason. But even if your friend did leave because of you, it means they can't handle you and its not your fault.

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I think you are making a cognitive error Christy, taking the blame for something that is not your fault.
    We want you to stay alive because we see you without the distortions of your depression etc that make you think you are a bad person.

Well done for talking, its best when you are having a bad time to talk.
    PM if you want.

4. Witty_Sarcasm

I wish I was only making it worse than what it was. He actually told me that I'm a toxic person...that really hurt me. Of course I'm not perfect, and since I'm suicidal, I'm probably emotional more often than not. I just wish people wouldn't misjudge me so much.

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: sometimes people say things they don't mean. I have never seen you be anything but kind, caring, supportive and helpful. It is a shame that someone has said otherwise. Everyone has times where they struggle, and feel bad, no one can be happy all the time, and in a way its wrong thats someone said this :hug:

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you, I know that I have good sides to my personality...but I fear that sometimes people only see the bad sides. I'm a work in progress, and hopefully I can get my life in order someday.

7. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

To say something like that to someone on this site says more about them than you, my friend.
    Its good to read the positivity in your post above.

8. aimlessdrifter

aimlessdrifter Well-Known Member

I'm not good at giving advice but I think you're thinking too deeply.I too have a dark side.The best I can do about it is try to control it.Please relax.Chill!Take a break.Watch some TV or do something you find relaxing.:hug:

9. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I echo all that's been said here. You are a good person Christy.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.