I am a pussy...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by manontherun, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manontherun

manontherun Member

Well i have had an account here for quite a while and never had the guts to reach out for help, kinda ironic because i found this site while looking for support,

any way, tonight is the night, no point in talking me out of it. Every thing is ready, but one thing that bugs me..

I have some charcoal and my cell phone at the ready if i puss out at the last moment, that tells me that i dont want to die but my mind tells me othrewise, its so confusing, i dont even know why im posting here, other then to notify a bunch of ppl i rarely talk to that i will no longer be around, perhaps i just want some one else to feel as shitty as i do. well. w/e im done...

2. Helba

Helba Member

Your not a pussy, you're no coward either. Wanting a way out if we change our minds is welcome and a just choice. I do not know what's happened or what's wrong but from the sounds of it you are a pretty strong person going through a rough time. I hope tonight doesn't bring the end, or if it does I wish you the peace you desire. *hugs*

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you haven't done anything to yourself yet..stick around and talk to us..
    why are you feeling this way?

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

the desire to live is not weakness but strength.

Why not talk about the reasons that you are suicidal? Maybe there is a better way out for you than killing yourself.

5. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

manontherun as you said, its so confusing - you dont want to die but your mind is telling you otherwise, I'd say don't listen to your mind; emotions and feelings are unreliable, go with your want to live. I'm not trying to talk you out of it, although I wish I could, but please consider that the mind can be a deceiver.

Come back and talk or call Samaritans. It may help you to talk - you just don't know unless you give it a go!

6. niccos16

niccos16 New Member

What you have posted shows that there's definitely a part of you that wants to live. And since there is, that must mean there are things in your life that are satisfying enough to you that make it worth living. I really hope you're still alive at the moment, because you even know there are reasons you should live. You may have stashed them into your subconscious, but they're there, and you should dig them out of there because they're the feelings you should have. Please stick around and believe there are so many reasons to keep living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.