I am a worthless piece of garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am such a fat, worthless, good-for-nothing piece of garbage. Why did my parents have to bring me into this world? I hate life. I hate living. I pray every day that God will take me to Heaven, because I don't want to do it to myself. I don't have the guts. Really, the only thing stopping me is the fact that I have been raised to believe that I will not go to Heaven if I go through with it. My life has no purpose. None whatsoever. Why must I continue to live in misery? Why won't God just let me die in my sleep? I hate my fat, worthless, good-for-nothing, disgusting, ugly, hideous self and my pointless stupid life. I pray I die soon.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Am over weight and omg its so tiresome.
Nothing looks good on me.
Feel like a slug most of the time and have no energy and little breath.
If you want we could try to get into shape together :smile:

windlepoons

Are you really overweight? As in using BMI or whatever? If so you can change this, though it may be hard. It will make a lot of difference if your weight is something you dwell on.

BornFree

Sending kind thoughts and hugs to you... am also overweight. And I know how it feels to hate yourself so much, please be kind to yourself, is their someone you can talk to about how you're feeling?
Sometimes before we can tackle making big changes to our lives we need to get help to feel stronger. Do you think you could tell your G.P. how you're feeling?
Keep posting and reaching out, as the song goes "You can get by with a little help from your friends!!"
Take care xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00