I am afraid of killing myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Feb 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I just need a break. Life seems to hard.
    I can´t carry on. I need to disappear!
    I will OD.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I don't think you should kill yourself. Life can be really hard sometimes, but I always manage to find something that eases the pain. I'm sure you can find something that you enjoy too. Dying is a scary thought and that's one reason I haven't killed myself yet. We are here to help so just keep talking to us.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Instead hun go to hospital let them give you some help a place to rest your mind a place to find respite in the storm okay please hun reach out for support you need and deserve

4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Why have not you tried to kill yourself? I have OD 3 times. Last one left me in coma for more than a day. I want that again!

5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

in my country I do not know where to ask for help. I can´t go to a hospital, I would not explain that to my boss and colleagues!
    I am lost. i don´t know what to do or where to reach help.!

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Go to hospital and there yu will rest and sleep and not have the sadness inside okay go get help you deserve to get feeling better

Your boss collegues do not need to know anything tell them your sick and going into hospital to get well The do not need to know why it is none of thier business

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.