I am afraid of myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollo

I have tried suicide twice and I am planning to do it a third time. I am scared because I feel that this time is going to be real, no games, but real death.
I will xxxxxxx and I have been reading about it, seems to be very dangerous, I am scared but decided!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You need to talk to your doctor okay and get help for you. Stay here and talk okay You don't want to harm others by doing this. You want you pain your sadness to leave . With help they can lessen please call for help crisis line or emergency . You will only cause more harm to you more pain so please get the professional help you need now

Hello Pollo,

How are you? Seems like you are not feeling to well, tell us why you have made these plans? How has your life been? Do you get couselling or therapy at all? Would you feel comfortable speaking to a helpline? They will help and support you, maybe try Samaritans they dealnwith people in distress. Please speak to someone :)

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi Pollo,

I don't really know what I can add to what others have already said but I really wanted to reply and let you know that I hear you.. things sound so totally hopeless for you right now, so much so that suicide is the only option left for you. I really hope that you are able to find another way through this.. does anyone know how you're feeling? Did you get any help/support after your previous attempts?

I'm thinking of you
Jenny

Pollo

Yeah, I am on therapy but is not helping, I am on antidepressants too. I made my mind and somehow I feel some relief, I almost feel happy of what I am about to do... is it normal?

LillMy8989

Its censured whatever you are planning to do, but NO! Do not. Give your life a chance! I know people can be a straight pain but do not cry over them because that is not going to work, you have to tell them you sure are willing to be standing by your own, have a great life, gets a B/Gf, somewhere to live/work, and magic your anxiety's away... Did I ever told you it was an easy way to go? Please, I think you are strong, but, like me, a ride to discover...

Jenny

Staff Alumni
I guess it's understanable that you feel relief about having made your mind up, but you also state in your subject title that you are afraid of yourself... i am sorry that the therapy isn't working, maybe you need to try someone else? Are you able to be open with your therapist? I know it can take some time.. well, it did with me anyway as I find it hard to trust people. Is there any other counsellor who you could contact to try to get support from? Or maybe discuss honestly with your current therapist just how bad things are and that you feel she/he isn't helping.. you have nothing to lose by giving it a go. Hold on in there x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00