I am afraid....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowFallenAngel

I am afraid and yet I know it's the only way out of this misery, except to wait for natural causes and who knows how long that will be?!

I am not a kid, I am 53 years of age and have had a lifetime of pain, misery and grief.

I'm done.

I just needed to tell someone.

Hello,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low right now just wanted to send you a few hugs :hug: Where hear if you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me anytime or if you have MSN you can add me & talk to me :)

[email protected] take care :hug: x

SnowFallenAngel

Thanks for replying. As you can see I am still here!

I don't have clinical depression, mine is reactive depression due to everything that's going on in my existence or not as the case may be.

Nothing barring a few miracles can help me. I don't want to die, but I cannot exist like this much longer, I am in pain, lots of pain and cannot see a way out.

Anyway, thanks again for caring.

Snow

I am afraid and yet I know it's the only way out of this misery, except to wait for natural causes and who knows how long that will be?!

I am not a kid, I am 53 years of age and have had a lifetime of pain, misery and grief.

I'm done.

I just needed to tell someone.
What's wrong..? Do you want to share with us..? Have you seen a dr for your suicidal thoughts yet..? Take care and hope to hear from you soon..

treatments could still help you

and talking about what has happened to you, either here or to a therapist, might help

I hope that you feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00