I am alive i never wanted to die

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by ub3, Jan 17, 2015.

1. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Ignore the demonic intervention? divine intervention? somewhere inbetween? or just meaninglessness? Im not a carbon copy! I am the real deal! Im not trying to be me! I am!...Just then back their, that moment has pasted, but the truth within me remains forever, absolute and yet transient? The sense I give you I receive visserally, and has inspired me to give myself permission to apply positive vibrations... Anyway back to the heat of the moment? forward to the eternal now?.... Firstly i beleive my trasformation will never be complete and if...correction! WHEN ,availed the oppurtunity by my higher self I will always be evolving to a higher state.... However I envisage having a deep sense of arrival .A saftey..A profound peace beyond my wildest dreams , A wisdom and dignity crafted from my destined experience...and the kindred spirits of others supporting my calling...A mysterious excitment will now extract and manifest a serendipidous existence full of wonder, hope, substance,joy,humillity,and spirituallity...My trasformation will involve a deep pain of healing physical, emotional,mental and spiritual wounds...The road to happy destiny is becoming my sourjoun... 4 Out of the darkness of my life will come an absolute,definete, optimistic power.TIME TO START LIVING..I will activley participate in fullfilling my life missions and that of my fellows...through my inevitable transformation , I am becoming the man i was supposed to be...
    I AM ALIVE! I NEVER WANTED TO DIE!
    :rainbow:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Well done ub3 for getting to where you wanted to be, :hug: Such an inspirational message this is, thank you and keep well :)

3. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Why thankyou petal! your such a sweet heart! Dont get it twisted though! In no way have i arrived or exactly where i want to be but hey as they say the hardest part of a marathon is the 1st step. And also being able to see the woods from the trees and the atonishing path of possiblities...BY the way I created an even better version of this poem taking the focus away from me and making it about you and we! what do you think of the difference? I think its in poets corner...

4. Petal

Thank you for calling me a sweetheart =)

I just read your other post in the poetry section, it sends out a very strong motivational message and is very well written, fair play :) :hug:

5. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

Your a star petal! And thankyou for your words of encouragment and for engaging with me it really helps to try to have a positive narrative going on I find it gives me permission to heal from my condition!

6. Petal

Thanks ub3 :)

Yes....let's hope for some healthy and productive dialog to continue, you are a great person, never forget that :)

7. ub3

ub3 Banned Member

:mouse_cheese:Thankyou! PETAL YOU ARE A SWEETHEART! And when i first read this reply I couldnt respond because I really struggle :nevreness:taking a compliment sometimes its almost physically painfull!:smash: but I must embrace positive compliments as painfull as this one felt maybe you are right! but hey ! If you can spot it you got it! and it takes one to know one! lol back at ya!:cupcake: