• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

I am alive

Status
Not open for further replies.

xToxThexGravex

Hey all.

I'm gonna bet that you're all pretty pissed at me for doing it again. To be honest, I'm pissed off at myself.

Say whatever you want to me. I will listen...

xToxThexGravex

I'm not feeling suicidal anymore, if that's what you mean. However, I feel stupid and ashamed. I shouldn't have done that. I'm fucking enlisted, for Christ's sake! I can't be doing that shit!

I'm so so sorry I put you all through so much pain.

Banned Member
********HUGS***********

Glad you are okay!!

What's going on kiddo?

enlisted? Is that what you want?

***BIG HUGS*** for you

xToxThexGravex

********HUGS***********

Glad you are okay!!

What's going on kiddo?

enlisted? Is that what you want?

***BIG HUGS*** for you
Sweetie, I've been enlisted since March. :cheekkiss:

Things are going a lot more smoothly for me now, apart from the shame I feel inside for letting you all down. I'm the Demon Lord for cryin' out loud! I'm supposed to be a badass, right? :mhmm:

Good news that your still alive and feeling OK.

I think we live life the once here in this world and it is a beautiful world.

I guess its just some of the people here that make things seem bad.

Still, its easy to avoid to keep them at arms length.

Hope this years gets better for you - well, in a way it cannot get much worse can it?

Onwards and upwards - good things might happen, even to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00