I am almost done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Ginko, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ginko

Ginko Member

I have been reading the threads here for quite sometime now and I sympathize with these fellow people, those who wish to take their life. There is so much pain and atrocity that exists. Yet there is no excuse for any of it. The rapes, the molestations, the homicides, the tortures, the hate crimes, the abusive relationships, the extortions, and the blood drenched wars that keep repeating like a damn broken record. All of this seems a bit...absurd. I have seen enough and no longer want to have any part in this dystopian cesspool that is somehow called a world.

There are a few last things that I've always wanted to do. I am going to do these last things and try to enjoy them as much as I can. It will be a month, give or take a week, until I accomplish/complete them. Once I am through with these last goals I am cashing in my chips.

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Ginko,
    You sound like you are really hurting. I know this world sucks but it is the only one we have. All the hurricanes, floods,tornadoes,mud slides,earthquakes,volcanos,pestilence and a hole lot more. I think mother earth is fighting back.
    All we can do is make the best of it and live day to day. I know it is hard trying to make it. Forinstence unemployment is way up, gas prices are up,groceries cost an arm and a leg,it is just hard to get by. I hope you will give life a chance. We survived one depression so why can't we survive another one. Please take care and keep posting it helps get it out of your system.

3. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Well-Known Member

i WISH I COULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER..:hug:

4. white

white Well-Known Member

IT will be ok, my AIM is mustangaw1259
    If you ever need to talk holla

5. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

We humans have been pretty efficient at destroying our environment and our societal organizations. A long way from what it was like during the lifetimes of the first men and women.

A lot of people who feel as you do have found one atrocity to focus on and put their energy into facilitating change in that cause. The list is way too long to be involved in it all, but we need not sit back and complain or be angry when we can be proactive in making changes.

A thought to ponder.

Jim

6. hare

hare Active Member

the world sucks, but it doesn't have to affect you as an individual any more than necessary. and you never know. if you hold on, things can get better. evryone knows that the world sucks. values are changing. maybe the world will improve. the only way you can know is to stay alive.
    PM me if you want to talk. or msn: sleepwalk.capsules@hotmail.com

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I agree that there's a lot of bad in this world but try not to forget there are good too. Not everyone on this earth is an arsehole, wanting to hurt other people and just generally cause problems. It's just the bad people seem to stick out the most in todays society due to the media etc and the quiet folk hardly ever get a mention. Take each day at a time and I hope you'll realise what I'm saying. I hope you come across some nice people, even if it's just one nice person, it'll help boost your faith, hopefully. I'll tell ya something there's some lovely people on this forum, for a start. :hug:

8. Ninja

Ninja Active Member

withall teh bad things going on in the world, evil tries to overshadow the good in this life. What about love? I remember fallign in love. I remember my childhood, my loving parents, friendships. You know what helped me realize this. Jesus. Jesus Christ opened my eyes to all teh good in the world. I know it's hard to see..but just trust in Christ. God will make you see if you trust in Him and His Son. I hope this reaching you....any of you. Grace, mercy peace and Love be with you all and with you always.

9. Ginko

Ginko Member

I haven't felt love, happiness, or sadness since I woke up on that hospital bed back when I was stationed in Okinawa. The only occasional emotion I've felt has been anger. Aside from that rare fiery demon I feel dead inside. Ever since that suicide attempt at Kadena AFB my family hasn't wanted anything to do with me. I don't blame them at all because I practically did die that night, if only on the inside.

I was religious and that was a very long time ago. If (and thats a big if) there is an omnipotent entity, I am convinced it is evil. Especially for creating this garden of suffering and absurdities that continues to stagnate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.