i am alone and feel like i'm being swallowed by despair not a very good introduction

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by shadowtree, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

i am alone and feel like i'm being swallowed by despair not a very good introduction but i havent made an introduction straight away when i joined and i don't how to do it now

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Re: i am alone and feel like i'm being swallowed by despair not a very good introduct

That's a perfectly good intro Shadowtree, welcome. You could say more here or add to a thread elsewhere. I'm glad you were able to start.

3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: i am alone and feel like i'm being swallowed by despair not a very good introduct

Hi Shadowtree...welcome...when you feel comfortable, please tell us what is going on for you and how we can support you...welcome again

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hey Shadowtree, I'm sorry you're feeling so low right now. I hope we can support you and help you to feel less alone. Feel free to drop me a PM anytime if you want to talk. :hug:

5. drop.the.world

drop.the.world Active Member

Hi ! You have reached a great community here. Hopefully you will open up and let out here the thoughts that so much torment you , you will sure find support among us , take care!

6. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

thankyou all of you for making me feel welcome and everything i can't think of anything to say more now, will sometime in a different section

7. Re: i am alone and feel like i'm being swallowed by despair not a very good introduct

welcome I just joined myself hope you find what you are looking for on here

8. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

hi thankyou

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi as well hun glad to see you are reaching out for help hugs

10. shadowtree

shadowtree Member

hi ok thankyou hugs

11. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum

12. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

You're not alone now. Hello, I hope this site helps you as much as it's helping me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.