I am an alcaholic

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by voices_inmy_head, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

And want to continue being one as I feel alot, for example today, I would not of gotten through it without my friend by my side.

If I die early because of it that is just a plus.

The only thing that could come bad from this is if I hurt someone else.

2. voices_inmy_head

im sitting here thinking why did you leave me, why did you leave me, who I am talking to is everyone... i spent a few years feeling ok, and since they left me i have been self destructive.

WHY did you leave me? No matter how hard I try to scrap you back you wont come back...

Why!

3. gag

gag Well-Known Member

I want to move somewheres rural and live out the rest of my life drunk.

I hate drinking with other people now, it used to be plenty fun, now I always end up getting myself in trouble when I drink with others.

4. voices_inmy_head

I always want to move away, that would feel like heaven to me...

I found beer, which has put me in a pretty good mood as I thought I drank it all last night

5. bobo

bobo Member

I am also an alcoholic. I have been sober for about 8 months now. I go to AA and that program combined with some therapy has helped stop the drinking. Of course I am still a depressed, suicidal, nutcase who still has issues with pills but the drinking stopped, at least for now. Have you thought of AA or is that not really an option?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.