I am an ill-fated person

Status
Not open for further replies.

dips

I have been suffering since last seven years. I guess this is themost important time in life, from 19 to 26 is the time when your whole life actually gets shaped .
But I have been miserable and agonised all the time. I can hardly remember anytime when I was truly happy and without any pain.Hardly a few months.
Is there any Indian female in this forum whose husband (or partner before marriage) has left her and is now married and having a child?
The person I was in relation with left me because our parents did not agree for our marriage. And with so much celerity he is now settled in his life.
I still love him just like we both used to love each other when we were together. I could not accept any other person in my life and he could and is now settled. while I am not married and my parents are feeling very sad abt it.
Every day morning,evening, night I go through the same things again and again ,realising that he is so unemotional. The same person who used to say that he loves me just like a husband to a wife in a happily, long married couple.
If I know some other girl or woman who is in the same state, it will be easier for me to handle this.

thanks
dips

Hello there dips,

I'm sorry, I haven't been in this same situation. I'm sorry to hear you're feeling so low :hug:

I have a friend who has been in a similar situation. She was very, very sad for a very long time, but she did start to get better and now she's nearly back to normal, so please believe that you CAN get better. It sounds like you didn't deserve this, and you sound like a good person. Always remember that you deserve happiness.

Good luck, sweetheart x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00