I am an ok guy....

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by jimk, Aug 20, 2012.

1. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

don't take this post as a search for you the members reaffirming me.. this is for me mostly.. am 65 yrs now and some things have changed finally.. felt like had less worth than a pile of dung forever.. had some unfortunate help early on that put jme in that positon.. well they have been finally gone for at least a dozen yrs now.. RIP you two and hope memories of you do not haunt me anymore.. please lord...

i do care about the other person. a lot.. i love my son johnny with all of my being.. i do not hate. i do try to extract vengence on anyone. i love people nowadays.... a truly wonderful creation here on thi searth.. each person full of so much and great possilbities.. i love to explore and find this in other people.. people are a real hoot.. the more the merrier in my world..

enuf for today... time to put on some music on PS3 and yamaha receiver and speakers.. time to try to get johnny to join this party.. Jim K.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Inner peace of sorts? It's nice to hear it is a real thing - I hope to get there one day but in the meantime I will be happy for those who have found it or something close to it.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I like you too and so glad to see a thread like this...we are so blessed to have you with us
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Jim, you are more than just an okay guy. I think you are a great guy. I know you're not looking for anyone to reaffirm your belief, but I'm going to reaffirm it anyway.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Nothing wrong with :grouphug: s and receiving affirmation, we should all do it more often :) You are a great guy Jim, and a very thoughtful one too :)
  6. letty

letty Banned Member

jimk Just want to say your awesome, thanks for being there every morning to start the day
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Heyroo Jim! Jut wante to rop by and let you know you are awesometastical!
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

thank you all very much.. feels good to know you sort of agree with me and i am not totally delusional..lol johnny and i having a good day..hooray..