I am arranging everything for my death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I know many of us have said several times that we will die and so on. This time I mean it. I have been thinking everything, I have arrange many details about that, like giving my brother all my bank details and so on.
    Thanks for being so helpful during all this time.

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Pollo, has something happened to make you feel this way tonight? (Please don't hurt yourself. Be safe. :hug:)

3. Pollo what has happened? Please talk to us. :hug:

4. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I am just tired of fighting, tired of seeing my life so empty and with no path to follow. I realized I do not want to be better. I just want to disappear and stop being a burden to others.

5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Pollo, what makes you think you are burden to others? We all need help and support from time to time. When we have been struggling for a while, it can seem like we're not going anywhere, that life is empty. What did you want way back when that you don't have that makes you feel life is empty? Maybe we can help you figure out a way to find your path again. :hug:

6. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hi Pollo
    Your in that state of letting the depression take over your thoughts.The fighting and emptyness very hard things to deal with but with the right support that path will build itself.You never a burden always best to find ppl to reach out too.Please take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.