I am at the end of my rope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't take this anymore, I know it sounds cliche and everyone that gets fed up says this. But really, i can't allow myself to hurt like this anymore. I contimplate suicide pretty much everyday and the only thing that is holding me back is my mom, It would be to selfish to end my own life since me and her are the only true people we have in our lives.

I have no friends in this world, no one i can call up just to hang out with. I don't have a girlfriend, and havn't had one in over 2 years. I feel as though im worthless to everyone, why would they want to waist their own time on me?? I hate to sound like a weak bitch, but i truely am. Hopefully i can make this forum my new home, you all sound like really good people.

MadeOfGlass

It's good that you have your mother to keep you here. This place is very welcoming, and I hope you find this is a good place for you to be. I'm Sarah, and if you ever need someone to talk to, pm me. :welcome:

spiritxfade

Welcome to the forum :) I really hope that this place can help you.

Sarah's right, it's great that you have someone to live for. And if you ever want to talk, I'm willing to listen, just send me a pm.

IV2010

I'm glad you found this forum..people here are friendly and helpful...
I'm so glad to hear you want to stay for your Mum....I lost a child to suicide and I can tell you it will destroy her if you go....
here if you need to talk more......
take care

PollyAnna

Account Closed
you are not a ''weak bitch'', sweetheart. I find it strong of you for sharing your story with us. Please keep In contact with sf.
If you'd like to talk to someone privately, feel free to message me via pm or my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00