I am back after recovering and would like to help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I came to to this site three years ago, around middle of 2018 as I was suicidal and battling depression, an eating disorder and anxiety, and many of you helped me (if any are still here from then)

I would like to say I am back tonight to say three years on, not only am I healthy, but I am working out at the gym, and I moved out and found my current fiance and have a 9 month old son.

Back then I was self harming, wouldn't leave the house and I would starve myself.

I am back because I would like to share more to try and help others struggling.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Welcome back and pleased to hear you are doing well, just join in because any advice you may have may help and give hope to others.

I would like to say I am back tonight to say three years on, not only am I healthy, but I am working out at the gym, and I moved out and found my current fiance and have a 9 month old son.
Wow! That's awesome!

I think it's good to share stories like this because there are a lot of people who are in the same shoes now as you were then, and they just can't see the transformation that you went through as being possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00