I am back again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Monkay, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkay

Monkay New Member

Been a long time people and really believed I was getting over my husbands death

www.martynrudland.com he was lovely and still miss him.

To cut a long story short I had a bit of a falling out with a website 17 months ago and I joined a rival one and eventually promoted from Member to Mod to Admin.

One of the members has picked on me in varias guises on both sites. I have coped marvolously through this with help from my partner who has kept me from doing anthing regrettable.

Then this came
    HTML:
    http://www.e-goat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=12384 
    its the first post and the cult reference is too our site currently in maintainence mode and obviously I have taken this to heart obviously they are discussing suicide and thats no crime and I know that but he came into our site and sucide before and its subtle as a brick.

I never killed Martyn I swear I never wanted him to go and I am so sorry I may have been partially responciable but Marty died because someone was bullying him and I feel I have been bullied for too long by this man. Everyday I wake up and I envisiage my wrists bleeding and yet I would never slit my wrists - (takes too long) I also think I am still here and yet I have this idillic life and a man I care about and him I.

Maybe I am being too sensitive and I look silly (thats nothing knew) but

A/ this woman is better off looking silly than dead (does not stop me wishing though)

B/ Its my perception of the situation and thats got to be important.

C/ Better to be thought of a fool than to be one.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear about your husband hun :hug:
    I looked on your site, it's very moving.

Welcome to SF

Sam xoxo

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

welcome back to SF. I am sorry to hear about your husband and that he was a victim of bullying. I am glad you have support now and hope you are able to continue to rise above things. please take care. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.